Tomas Rosicky (3 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Seen this man play mostly on the International scene, and from what I've seen he looks very impressive. 26 years of age. And I presume he's getting tired of playing for a non-winning side, because they truly are at the moment aren't they..
The 90's are long gone.

He's been linked to AC Milan as well, but I'd rather he came to us.
Sign him up!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Okay ive done some research after iceblu's bizarre "injury prone" statement. These are the facts that I have collected. Rosicky has picked up injury three times this season. The first goes way back to november just before the world cup qualifier against norway, the second was a knock in his training session and finally a thigh injury to his right he picked up a month ago in a friendly against turkey. All in all these injuries didnt last long (on average a week) before he recovered. These facts and the fact which I have already stated supports my claim, he isnt injury prone as some may make him out to be. Infact hs equally likely to get suspended as he is to be injured. However at the same time I aint saying his worldclass but certainly is a cheap option and can be useful you cant deny his a decent ball threader which has raised a few eyebrowses and has made dortmunds star striker smolarek look good. Notably also he is dortmunds second top scorer with 6 goals although to be fair half of which have come from penalties. His agent had a talk with arsenal in january but nothing had materialised therfore its clear, he may not be regarded to be playing his best but is certainly wanted by some big clubs out there. He stated a few months ago that this will be his last season at dortmund and rightly so, his been worldclass at international level and TBH needs the right club to show how good he is at club level.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think its fair to say his the first name that comes when someone thinks about a "cheap option"... although must admit I feel sorry for the oldies in here who see this type of thread monthly :lol:

BTW i think it would be good if all these threads were merged together.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
I think its fair to say his the first name that comes when someone thinks about a "cheap option"... although must admit I feel sorry for the oldies in here who see this type of thread monthly :lol:

BTW i think it would be good if all these threads were merged together.
It is not only these threads that need to be merged, many others also.

Aug 26, 2003
Rosicky would be great because he is a real playmaker but i am not sure because is injured very often and can have ups and downs in the german league!

but i doubt it, because since when is juve buying a creative player?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Footballitalia said:
Um.....Everywhere

"Whats A Matter with this thread"

"Thread closed"

"We already Have similar threads to This"

Blah blah blah lol

I dont blame Jeeks for saying so cos You open pointless threads which have already been covered or what everyone already knows! :D

Welcome to the Forum by the way. :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Footballitalia said:
Um.....Everywhere

"Whats A Matter with this thread"

"Thread closed"

"We already Have similar threads to This"

Blah blah blah lol
Yes, but I never said "Thread closed" and never closed a thread because I can't.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Maresca said:
reports from spain say, that juve is intersted in Rosicky. I also saw in a german site (www.sport1.de) that Nedved had told juve directores to get him as a replacement. Rosicky has the same manager as zlatan and neddy..

-----------------------------------------------------

I think if Rosicky come we could solve our midfield problems. but only if capello is gone. he would use him as a winger..:D
I've always wanted him to come to Juve. He is a great player. I feel that his style fits well with Juve. Infact, he is in my Juve team in PS2 :D

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
How odd is this

I oppened my firefox today inorder to raise the issue of rosicky today and then i found that someone have beaten me to it.

no prob.

i have been interrested in him to be last sommer transfer.

but now i realy see that juve need his survices.

also he is not hyped as of other players juve is targetting

hope we see him in black and white before the end of august.

Jul 12, 2002
white_rabbit said:
How odd is this

I oppened my firefox today inorder to raise the issue of rosicky today and then i found that someone have beaten me to it.

no prob.

i have been interrested in him to be last sommer transfer.

but now i realy see that juve need his survices.

also he is not hyped as of other players juve is targetting

hope we see him in black and white before the end of august.
That'd be nice. But, Capello is probably staying, so he's not going to buy Rosicky. IF he does sign two sick wingers. I mean real wingers, not Camoranesi or Nedved, both of whom are attacking midfielders. If he did that, then we'd probably win the champion's league.

Sep 1, 2002
Rosicky-seen a lot of him (that is when he is fit) One paced, one trick pony, one we hopefully will forget about.
If Nedved whats a freind he should book a holiday together with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)