Tomas Rosicky (2 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
rosicky would be interesting howver i dont think he will come here...he is just to inconsistant. And he has soo many injuries soo that wont help as well.

neddy made those statements before as i remember and nothing happend

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ian said:
I mean real wingers, not Camoranesi or Nedved, both of whom are attacking midfielders. If he did that, then we'd probably win the champion's league.
Capello winning the CL next season if he buys class wingers? thats insane. His long ball tactics wont come to no use for the wingers. No matter who we buy if we still have capello I doubt we have any chance winning the CL..

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
i remember in the past i read in the internet that dortmond wanted to by mutu for 12 m but juve said no

i think mutu is good player but if we can give dortmond mutu and money we can bring in to juve rosicky and mitzelder

i think mitzelder is one good defender or maybe we can bring kehl because he played a good season

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
AbuGadanzieri said:
i remember in the past i read in the internet that dortmond wanted to by mutu for 12 m but juve said no

i think mutu is good player but if we can give dortmond mutu and money we can bring in to juve rosicky and mitzelder

i think mitzelder is one good defender or maybe we can bring kehl because he played a good season
I dont think that Mutu will go to Dortmund for Rosicky!
Rosicky is a very fast player, good in counter-attacks, and good shoot-qualitys!

Metzelder, mhmm?? No! Dortmund will never accept that he go away! he is a real Dortmund-kid!

OP
tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #249
    Ι mean can we compare him with Zidane,Riquelme or Aimar in terms of creativity?That's the main thing we lack

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    tassard said:
    Ι mean can we compare him with Zidane,Riquelme or Aimar in terms of creativity?That's the main thing we lack
    His slightly more creative than Aimar, but maybe not as much as Zizou or Riquelme. Either way I would say he is certainly more mobile than Zizou and Riquelme with Aimar being more mobile than them all. To round it All up..

Playmaker order
    1) Zizou
    2)Riquelme
    3)Rosiky
    4)Aimar

Dynamic and Mobile order
    1) Aimar
    2)Rosicky
    3)Riquelme
    4)Zizou

OP
    tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #251
    Tino said:
    true! he is the perfect playmaker!:agree:

THE PERFECT PLAYMAKER?????THE PERFECT PLAYMAKER WHO PROBABLY COSTS LESS THAN 15 MILLION EUROS?????AND WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR??????

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    tassard said:
    THE PERFECT PLAYMAKER?????THE PERFECT PLAYMAKER WHO PROBABLY COSTS LESS THAN 15 MILLION EUROS?????AND WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR??????
    No need to write in CAPITAL letters to express a point of view.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    tassard said:
    Maybe not that perfect..

What are we waiting for? Capello to leave of course :D

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    If Rosicky comes and Cap still has our coach he'll play has a winger.
    The same situation about Mutu, he's a striker and he plays like a winger:disagree:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    actually rosicky is a bit defensive player imo, he can support attack as well, but his not as agressive as nedved and does some defensive job, so mabey a better replacement for actually vieira/emerson for midfield, i still would take riquelme or aimar also, imo rosicky is not the one who will solve our problems, his a good player though.

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    Stephan said:
    actually rosicky is a bit defensive player imo, he can support attack as well, but his not as agressive as nedved and does some defensive job, so mabey a better replacement for actually vieira/emerson for midfield, i still would take riquelme or aimar also, imo rosicky is not the one who will solve our problems, his a good player though.
    agree, but take riquelme or aimar is very hard.
    we can do it, but it's very complicated

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Stephan said:
    to be honest he reminds me a bit of tacchi, but rosicky has a better shot on goal.
    Tacchi? Rosicky is not at all like Tacchi..and the reason he plays abit more defensively than normal playmakers is because he is instructed to.

He isn't the most creative playmaker out there and doesn't make those killer passes but he gets forward often enough and his creativity would be wonders to juve's dry midfield.

The only problem I see is the same that some guy already posted...he is inconsistant and injury proned...but i guess with Juve's fitness program he might do well with us..so I still say we go for him...

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    the problem is, he is not playing at his best at Dortmund!
    we cant look at his performances in Dortmund.

I only speak about his performances in the national-team because he plays always at his best form when he plays with his country.
    and their he plays like a PERFECT PLAYMAKER!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    - vOnAm - said:
    Tacchi? Rosicky is not at all like Tacchi..and the reason he plays abit more defensively than normal playmakers is because he is instructed to.
    Agree dotmund has enough problems defensively as it is he has no choice but to cover which in my eyes is a good thing, having defensive minded offsensive players certainly aint a bad thing whatsoever.

- vOnAm - said:
    He isn't the most creative playmaker out there and doesn't make those killer passes but he gets forward often enough and his creativity would be wonders to juve's dry midfield.
    He certainly does make fair amount of killer passes if you actually see quite a lot of his partners smolareks goals they have come from the centre of midfield rather than wings.

- vOnAm - said:
    The only problem I see is the same that some guy already posted...he is inconsistant and injury proned...
    I have already proven that this season he isnt as injury prone as some may think he is..he has a stigma and for some strange reason is known for that. He missed some a few crucial games for his NT and some few crucial games for dortmund that by no means he is injury prone. Although if your talking about the season before.. then thats a different matter. I cant comment on his inconsistency as I dont see him week in week out. So for safe reasons ill agree with you. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)