Tomas Rosicky (2 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
As Stephan pointed out Rosicky doesn't play behind the strikers like Riquelme and Aimar do. He's more of a deeper central midfielder who has the characteristics (sp?) of a playmaker. He's quite similar to David Pizarro actually.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Nedved eyes Czech pairing at Juve

Pavel Nedved is reportedly trying to orchestrate a move to Juventus for his Czech international team-mate Tomas Rosicky.

Italian media reports claim Nedved has spoken to Juve coach Fabio Capello as well as club officials about a possible move for Rosicky, who is set to leave German side Borussia Dortmund in the summer.

"Rosicky would be the ideal option for Juventus because of the problems in midfield," said Nedved.

Atletico Madrid have already let their interest known in the midfielder and reports in Spain claim Rosicky is very close to sealing a move to the Spanish capital.

Rosicky has confirmed he would be interested in a move to Atletico but his agent, Pavel Paska, refused to comment on speculation saying the Czech international was close to sealing a move to the Vicente Calderon.

"We said earlier that we would not make any comments on the speculation made abroad about Tomas' future," Paska told CTK.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
IceBlu said:
Err. no. Heh. Has nothing to do with that.

Its just that hardly anyone here seems to have a clue about the game and make a big deal out of every little transfer rumor that crops up.

anyway, f*ck it. See you guys in a ...... few years.
I've been to your forum.

Its not exactly teeming with Ivy League alumni, either.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I'd have said yes to Rosicky in a heartbeat a year or two back, but with the current problems in midfield I can't help but tink he isn't the best answer to our problems. Don't get me wrong, he's capable of adding that needed spark to our midfield but he is too passive alot of the time and as much as I admire his sensibility with the ball IMO we need someone capable of taking the game by the scruff of the neck. Rosicky isn't the kind of player who loves to take (calculated) risks.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
getting a player like rosicky would mean one of vieira or emerson would leave no??

i dont know...so many names are being rumoured etc...does anyone really see nedved still playing another season after his form this season?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
He certainly does make fair amount of killer passes if you actually see quite a lot of his partners smolareks goals they have come from the centre of midfield rather than wings.
Really? I haven't noticed his killer passes much, but then again I haven't seen the bundesliga as much as last year.

PhRoZeN said:
I have already proven that this season he isnt as injury prone as some may think he is..he has a stigma and for some strange reason is known for that. He missed some a few crucial games for his NT and some few crucial games for dortmund that by no means he is injury prone. Although if your talking about the season before.. then thats a different matter. I cant comment on his inconsistency as I dont see him week in week out. So for safe reasons ill agree with you. :)
What I meant by inconsistancy is that he doesn't seem to be able to be at his best week in week out, I guess thats why some would say his game for the NTs are better.
Now this year I haven't watch their games much, only match reports of them and thats the conclusion I got from it.

Mar 24, 2006
rosicky ; aimar ; hleb ??? :eyebrows: :eyebrows: whatever la as long as 1 of them can make juve midfield more creative , not like this season !!! get the ball and then long pass . . huaahh . . . miss zidane era . . :cry:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
a playmaker and current tactics cannot be mentioned in the same sentence. if a playmaker is to join, that is a player who plys in the hole behind the forwards, then the current tactics cannot be played. simple as that.

riquelme or aimar fit the bill....both dont seem likely to join so it means names such as gerrard and rosicky are more likely. there goes vieira or emerson and a lot of cash...wasted money as rosicky and gerrard wont fix the problems.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
albertmare said:
rosicky ; aimar ; hleb ??? :eyebrows: :eyebrows: whatever la as long as 1 of them can make juve midfield more creative , not like this season !!! get the ball and then long pass . . huaahh . . . miss zidane era . . :cry:
maybe getting back zidane is a good idea (with some work in the fitness room he will rediscover his form and his hair),surely he can still do the job for juve.

OP
tassard

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #278
    albertmare said:

As everyone:touched:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Desmond said:
    I'd have said yes to Rosicky in a heartbeat a year or two back, but with the current problems in midfield I can't help but tink he isn't the best answer to our problems. Don't get me wrong, he's capable of adding that needed spark to our midfield but he is too passive alot of the time and as much as I admire his sensibility with the ball IMO we need someone capable of taking the game by the scruff of the neck. Rosicky isn't the kind of player who loves to take (calculated) risks.
    I want someone more dominant too

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Rosicky would be a great signing. He has the passing skills, technique, vision and creativity we lack in midfield and he's a much more realistic target than the likes of Riquelme, Aimar and Hleb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)