Tomas Rosicky (19 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Stuart said:
Rosicky would be a great signing. He has the passing skills, technique, vision and creativity we lack in midfield and he's a much more realistic target than the likes of Riquelme, Aimar and Hleb.

Spot on, Stud....Thats what I've been saying since a month, Rosicky has the vision and his passing skills are deadly, I say we bring him and wont cost us much would be much better than getting Riquelme...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Stuart said:
Rosicky would be a great signing. He's a much more realistic target than the likes of Riquelme, Aimar and Hleb.
Well said :tup:

I mean Riquelme, Aimar and Hleb are not even linked to Juve this season, which means that they are just our wishes, not real Juve targets. Aimar were target 2 seasons ago, but not now. And Riquelme will join Juve only in our dreams :D

Iaquinta09

Apr 20, 2005
Batigol said:
we should get him now, i hear that AM are almost done with the deal
Diario As in Spain said that A. Madrid buy sergio aguero from independiente so there is more probabilitys that rosicky will be in other team. So juve most try to get him before world cup.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
goggo said:
Well said :tup:

I mean Riquelme, Aimar and Hleb are not even linked to Juve this season, which means that they are just our wishes, not real Juve targets.
Not bieng linked with Juve is the BEST SIGN that you are targeted by JUVE.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
:D I agree with you at all.
His perfomances are deadly low for Juve,and the amount of money he was bought.He is a really dissapointment.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Rosicky is a hot prospect. Talented and is used to physical play in the bundesliga.
I have not seen him too much, but I know that he is good. I have seen a program called futbol mundial or something. They showed not too long ago an interview with Rosicky. And showed some classy footage of him there.
I also remember the Italy - Czech Republic friendly game last year? He scored a great goal and was man of the match IMO.

Nedved - Rosicky partnership would be deadly. I think Moggi can sign him. Nedved has said many times that he would want Tomas in Juve. Pavel can be his mentor and help him settle fast.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
with those so called 50mil that Moggi is said to let Capello use, we shud be able to sign both. IMO Rosicky is more like the Pirlo / Pizarro type.

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
Rosicky is much better than Pizarro.

He is abel to change a match even if he´s thrown in at the last half hour like he did Thursday. He came in and the game changed compleatly. He even scored a goal.

He´s someone we realy could use.

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
I think Riquelme can only play in an not so strong Team because he can only show his talent when he´s the best in the team. I think he would go under here in Torino.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
DelPierino said:
I think Riquelme can only play in an not so strong Team because he can only show his talent when he´s the best in the team. I think he would go under here in Torino.
The team doesn't have to be not so strong as you say, it just has to revolve around Riquelme. He flourishes when he's the focal point of the team and everyone plays to get him as involved as possible. If you watch Villarreal you'll see how much possession Juan Roman gets and it isn't by coincidence. If we were to build our team around Riquelme I'm sure he'd do well but building a side around one player isn't a very good idea for a club like Juventus IMO. It may work for Villarreal, but I highly doubt it would for Juve.

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
We don´t need to build a team around any player we just need to buy someone who works out in a team. And not someone who plays for his self and tray to score a goal for himself even if someones in a better possition like Zlatan always does. We need a good Team Player. That´s all we need. And someone who´s realy good.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
DelPierino said:
We don´t need to build a team around any player we just need to buy someone who works out in a team. And not someone who plays for his self and tray to score a goal for himself even if someones in a better possition like Zlatan always does. We need a good Team Player. That´s all we need. And someone who´s realy good.
Agreed with you.. can i suggest one..

RONALDINHO :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)