Thorsten Frings and Diego "linked" with Juve (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
please no my gf hates this man more tahn she hates bayern , god it will make my life hell.

good player though

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Would probably be able to get Mascherano fairly cheap co West Ham will be relegated so they won''t be able to hold out for a big fee. The danger is that it would end up in a bidding war.

Jul 28, 2002
yes if u watched him at the wc his off ball positioning is static he passes the ball and doesnt progress forward giving options. even the pundits in england picked on that heavily.
Hargreaves was playing holding midfield, thus you dont want him making forward runs all the time, taking him out of position. Considering thats what Stevie G, Lamps and Carick do all the time with little regard of holding the midfield, i think hargreaves so called static attacking was the right way to play.

Anyway from what i remember, a times Owen was doing more work than all the midfield put together, thats including making fine attacking dribbles.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
It doesn't surprise me that the English bicker about a defender not getting upfield. Maybe it explains their ineptitude at the national level.

Mascherano would be my first choice over any DMC discussed so far. His game will fit in very well in Italy. Especially on a team like Juve. I just don't see his signing as a realistic possibility.

Jul 28, 2002
It doesn't surprise me that the English bicker about a defender not getting upfield. Maybe it explains their ineptitude at the national level.

Mascherano would be my first choice over any DMC discussed so far. His game will fit in very well in Italy. Especially on a team like Juve. I just don't see his signing as a realistic possibility.
Very clever....Hargreaves may have played Rb, but EVERYONE knows he is a midfielder.

And im suprised by those Anti-English remarks.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
yes if u watched him at the wc his off ball positioning is static he passes the ball and doesnt progress forward giving options. even the pundits in england picked on that heavily.
Hargeaves was probably the best performing midfielder for England in WC, I don´t know what are you talking about.

Hargreaves was playing holding midfield, thus you dont want him making forward runs all the time, taking him out of position. Considering thats what Stevie G, Lamps and Carick do all the time with little regard of holding the midfield, i think hargreaves so called static attacking was the right way to play.

Anyway from what i remember, a times Owen was doing more work than all the midfield put together, thats including making fine attacking dribbles.
:agree:

And im suprised by those Anti-English remarks.
It is becoming annoying, not surprising coming from him.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

But he is on loan with Liverpool! dont they have an option to buy him out at the end of the season?!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Mascherano is overrated. He is expensive, there are better options out there. Did I mention that he is overrated and not as good as people make him out to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)