Thorsten Frings and Diego "linked" with Juve (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Frings is definitive not a playmaker! and frings will not leave Bremen now in January to sign for a Serie B Team.
Both true. He is not the playmaker but can play important passes and is a great defensive player.
By the way, he started in Bremen as an attacker but never scored goals so he went from one position to another, played f.e. right back and everything else, too.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Where exactly does he play?DM or Central Defence?If its Central Defence then he could be a good signing because you need experience at the back.If he's a DM then im not too sure.
Central Defence?I haven't seen him playin at that position.he's good at his post but I doubt we do need him.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Frings would be only there to give some experience to the Team because he plays in the CL and the German NT. But i see Frings join Juve will say that or Masce will not join us or Paro will loose his starting eleven Place. And that another Player is in front of all that Youngsters that will come back or are still in our Team (Marchisio, Nocerino, Bentivoglio). And with the join of Frings we will not resolve the problem that we have with Nedved.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I like Frings. He is one tough nut in the middle of the park. Remember the fracas with Argentina this summer?:D

I quite like to have those "enforcer" in our team, since we seem to have too many nice guys. But at 30 I am not sure Frings is the man. Zanetti is pretty hard worker, but he never struck me as an aggressive type.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Well, Frings is a good player but he is old.So it depends to the price.
Off topic but I can not see us make a team based on Italians.We are always linked with foreign players who are very good but I'd prefer the most of the players to be Italians.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
how old is frings? i dont think he is the right player for our midfield.. rather have schweinstaiger :D ok its much harder to sign him but he will leave germany one year or another and i really like him,... frings i think he is oldd.. id rather sign other midfielders.. i think expirience is very good in the midfield, however frings doesnt really interest me..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I´d rather sign Hargreaves...not that anything is wrong with Frings. He mos def is not a playmaker, he´s more like a classic Central Midfielder...

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Hargraeves is promised to Manu and if he leave Schweini will going nowwhere. But Schweini will be also a good addition to the team. Perhaps wilth 18 mil we can choose between Masce and Schweini. I have no idea how the contractual situation of Schweini is.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Hargraeves is promised to Manu and if he leave Schweini will going nowwhere. But Schweini will be also a good addition to the team. Perhaps wilth 18 mil we can choose between Masce and Schweini. I have no idea how the contractual situation of Schweini is.
Bayern won´t let Hargreaves to ManUtd, at least not for 2 more years, Schweini would be a fantastic direct replacement for Nedved, but it seems Juve is not interested in him and probably Bayern wouldn´t let him go since we don´t have good relations with Beckenbauer :p

I would go for Mascherano, we need him the most out of all interested clubs and he isn´t appreciated in West Ham. On the other hand, Deschamps is a big fan of Mascherano and he would be guaranteed first team football.

I must add that 18 million Euros is not too much for him, I just hope West ham won´t ask more money for him, cause then it is not worth it.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
Bayern won´t let Hargreaves to ManUtd, at least not for 2 more years, Schweini would be a fantastic direct replacement for Nedved, but it seems Juve is not interested in him and probably Bayern wouldn´t let him go since we don´t have good relations with Beckenbauer :p

I would go for Mascherano, we need him the most out of all interested clubs and he isn´t appreciated in West Ham. On the other hand, Deschamps is a big fan of Mascherano and he would be guaranteed first team football.

I must add that 18 million Euros is not too much for him, I just hope West ham won´t ask more money for him, cause then it is not worth it.
in yesterdays victory of west ham on manchester United Mascherano was left out of the first team even with the new coach.. an important sign for us :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
in yesterdays victory of west ham on manchester United Mascherano was left out of the first team even with the new coach.. an important sign for us :D
Yeah it seems 90% that he will leave in January, and FIFA will allow him to change a club, cause new manager doesn´t count on him.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
He would be a good signing (mascherano) but are we allowed to sign non-eu players in serieB?
If not, then hopefully he is willing to wait until we are back in serieA since I doubt he has a second eu-nationality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)