Thorsten Frings and Diego "linked" with Juve (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
....... little cheating overrated german bastard.
Breaking News ........
Thorsten Frings has signed for Italian club, inter milan. Today massimo moratti told the press that Frings was just the kind of player that inter wants to have and that he is sure that Frings will settle in easily at the club......

:p ;) :D

Who is current cheater?
Inter, Moratti and Berlsconi.
:agree: They cheat so much, they cheat for the whole of Italian football.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Frings: Juventus Move Would Not Have Been Good

After announcing his decision to turn down a move to Juventus and stay on at Werder Bremen yesterday, midfielder Torsten Frings has spoken in detail about his love for the club.

The former Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich man was on the verge of joining Juventus, and had even visited Turin to take a look at the Old Lady's facilities.

However, he decided to stay on at Werder at the eleventh hour, delighting the German club, and obviously disappointing Juventus, who had spent a lot of time and energy in securing his services.

"Werder is my life. I feel at home here," Frings explained today. "I was at Dortmund and I was at Munich, but here I like it the best.

"My heart made this decision. A transfer to Juventus wouldn't have been good. Juve are a great club but Werder is much more important for me."

"I had a very good talk with Thomas Schaaf. He explained to me how important I am."

He also misses out on a bumper contract that the Turin giants had prepared for him, but insisted: "Money isn't everything. Happiness is much more important for me."
Goal.com ....

i don't know what to say , but one of the reson behind this, our slow negotiation process for key player like him

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
we could have been super-fast but he said he stayed cause he loves the club, and that we offered more money but he choose football over money. I repect him for that

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ribery is pure fantasy only because he wants to play CL and we can't offer him that.
Juven don't need to "offer" any player anything...if a world class player like Buffon can tough it out in Serie B then i dont think Ribery will lose sleep over not playing in the CL for one more year...if he wants to continue the love affair betwen France No 10s and Juventus he better sign up asap :p

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
im disappointed that frings wont be coming, but at the end of the day i respect the man more for staying at bremen out of love and not money, if there is a reason we should be turned down then this is the reason it should be

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I think this thread should be closed: Frings extended his contract and I never saw news relating Juve with Diego!Or are they any news?I don't think so. I think Diego is more a dream than a real target for us...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Juven don't need to "offer" any player anything...if a world class player like Buffon can tough it out in Serie B then i dont think Ribery will lose sleep over not playing in the CL for one more year...if he wants to continue the love affair betwen France No 10s and Juventus he better sign up asap :p
Yeah, but when a player stated in public that he wants to join only to the club who plays CL than we don't stand any chance. And Buffon is rare exception and you can't take him as example.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)