Thorsten Frings and Diego "linked" with Juve (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
We need Moggi. I am so scared right now. I mean Grygera and Salihamidzic are good BACKUPS, but starters... come on now. Where are the signings guys. It is early, yes, but to lose out on a few players already is a real bummer. We need to stop picking players from Ajax and start looking domestically at signing some guys who understand the ora of Juventus. Some Italians who know what wearing the Juventus jersey is all about. I have seen nothing impressive so far.

Grygera
Mavuba
Salihamdizic
Frings
Huntelaar

what the hell is this?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We need Moggi. I am so scared right now. I mean Grygera and Salihamidzic are good BACKUPS, but starters... come on now. Where are the signings guys. It is early, yes, but to lose out on a few players already is a real bummer. We need to stop picking players from Ajax and start looking domestically at signing some guys who understand the ora of Juventus. Some Italians who know what wearing the Juventus jersey is all about. I have seen nothing impressive so far.

Grygera
Mavuba
Salihamdizic
Frings
Huntelaar

what the hell is this?
A list of good players?

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
No... it is a list of average players, or slightly-above average at best. These are guys that teams like Fiorentina would sign. B class teams. To me the only starter out of the list is Frings and he didn't want anything to do with us. What is going on. Where is the Juventus transfer magic.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sali has been a good player for many years at Bayern, Grygera is an OK defender and is probably borderline whether good enough for us.

Mavuba and Hunter will be among the best players in Europe in 3 years.

Remember, Inter wanted Grygera, ManU want Mavuba and Barca want Hunter. They can't be that bad.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
As backups... We need starters at this point. Those guys are going to be great in 3 years... but we don't have 3 years to wait for them. Huntelaar is good if Trez stays. Mavuba is good if we buy a top notch DM to play in front of him.

This is the Serie A though. Not Ligue Un or Erevedise or Bundesliga.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005

Grygera
Mavuba
Salihamdizic
Frings
Huntelaar

what the hell is this?
why dont u give us 4 or 5 examples of players you want and we'll tell you what we think

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
---------------------------------------BUFFON------------------------------------------

GRYGERA---------------BARZAGLI----------DAINELLI-------------------CHIELLINI

CAMORANESI--------------GILBERTO------ZANETTI-----------------------NEDVED

----------------------------------------DEL PIERO--------------------------------------

------------------------------TREZEGUET-----------------------------------------------

Jul 2, 2006
No... it is a list of average players, or slightly-above average at best. These are guys that teams like Fiorentina would sign. B class teams. To me the only starter out of the list is Frings and he didn't want anything to do with us. What is going on. Where is the Juventus transfer magic.
Huntelaar will score 30 goals,and our rivals cry

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Grygera
Mavuba
Salihamdizic
Frings
Huntelaar

what the hell is this?
I agree. Our transfer plans have been disappointing so far. The biggest loss in my opinion was Mascherano, that guy is a class defensive midfielder. Also, if we lose Ribery (which we probably will) that will also be very disappointing. We´ll end up with average players if we continue like this. But (and this is a big BUT) we now see the effect of relegation and not playing in European competitions next season.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I agree. Our transfer plans have been disappointing so far. The biggest loss in my opinion was Mascherano, that guy is a class defensive midfielder. Also, if we lose Ribery (which we probably will) that will also be very disappointing. We´ll end up with average players if we continue like this. But (and this is a big BUT) we now see the effect of relegation and not playing in European competitions next season.
I agree with everything in this post. Amazing work MARK.

Mascherano was a huge dissappointment and I too think Ribery will hurt as well. Still, I think Moggi could have saved us. My confidence is low at this point. It is very depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)