Thorsten Frings and Diego "linked" with Juve (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
The Frings "case" just shows us that we cannot count any transfer rumour as done deal until it's offical. So from my point I's stopping to read all transfer rumours I will wait only for official annoucements.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Leaving the thread to Diego is more fair...
Stop daydreaming, mate.

So he can get us relegated again?
I think he learnt the lesson. :tongue:

The Frings "case" just shows us that we cannot count any transfer rumour as done deal until it's offical. So from my point I's stopping to read all transfer rumours I will wait only for official annoucements.
I tried, but as you can see, I failed. :D

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
man , as a juventus fan I cannot stop reading news !:D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
This is retarted. What the hell was he doing in Turin in the middle of April if he wansn't looking to transfer? This is bullshit. I'm not going to believe that he's signed with Bremen nor that he's going to sign with us.

This is just like when they said that Saviola had signed with Real and that Toni had signed with Bayern, both which haven't been confirmed yet.

I hate the media :(

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This is retarted. What the hell was he doing in Turin in the middle of April if he wansn't looking to transfer? This is bullshit. I'm not going to believe that he's signed with Bremen nor that he's going to sign with us.

This is just like when they said that Saviola had signed with Real and that Toni had signed with Bayern, both which haven't been confirmed yet.

I hate the media :(
All that was said is that Frings was in Turin to look around and then go bak to Germany to make his mind up. No one said officially he had signed. Him signing a new contract is on the Bremen website so think it is official.

These things happen, move on to other targets. It's not like everyone found the prospet of Frings at Juve pant wettingly exciting.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
really disappointed with this, i though he was an almost certain signing, i have no idea who we will look at now, it seems a lot of players are just using us to get new contracts : saviola and frings possibly gilberto :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)