Thorsten Frings and Diego "linked" with Juve (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
guys wanting Mascherano , i ask when was the last time you saw him play good football , he is playing with westham but i did not see him in yesterdays match with man. united

Geof

May 14, 2004
Bayern won´t let Hargreaves to ManUtd, at least not for 2 more years, Schweini would be a fantastic direct replacement for Nedved, but it seems Juve is not interested in him and probably Bayern wouldn´t let him go since we don´t have good relations with Beckenbauer :p

I would go for Mascherano, we need him the most out of all interested clubs and he isn´t appreciated in West Ham. On the other hand, Deschamps is a big fan of Mascherano and he would be guaranteed first team football.

I must add that 18 million Euros is not too much for him, I just hope West ham won´t ask more money for him, cause then it is not worth it.
It was KH Rumennigge who bitched us with the whole Sagnol saga.

And 18 million is a lot of money. Don't forget we're not very rich anymore, if we offer so much on one player, we'll have to sadrifice for antoher position, I fear.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
guys wanting Mascherano , i ask when was the last time you saw him play good football , he is playing with westham but i did not see him in yesterdays match with man. united
He doesn´t even play for West Ham, their coaches don´t believe in him. He should come to us cause DD is his big fan and he will be very important for us, he is similar to Cambiasso.

It was KH Rumennigge who bitched us with the whole Sagnol saga.

And 18 million is a lot of money. Don't forget we're not very rich anymore, if we offer so much on one player, we'll have to sadrifice for antoher position, I fear.
True, it was Rumenigge.

18 million is not so much if you consider what we´ve earned in the summer and what amount will Agnelli´s inject.

We have to offer a fair amount for him if we want to be competitive with other clubs in offers.

Of course we are going to sacrifice somebody in the summer, I would dare to say that the lot of players will leave us.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
he cant - fifa rules state u cant play for 3 clubs in a year
is it 3 clubs in a year or 3 clubs in a season? because both ways we are covered, because in this season mascherano has only played with west hamm... juventus will be his second club this season..

if it is not more than 3 clubs in one year and not season, than we can still buy him in the january market as he will have only been at west ham in 2007..
therefore both ways we should be coveredd

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
4get mascherano ,frings, mavuba all of them....let paro and marchisio mature they will be even better than those 3
these youngsters u r talking about, need time to grow and mature, and in order to do so they need some class players to learn from them!!!
come on mate, serie A is so demanding :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)