Thorsten Frings and Diego "linked" with Juve (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
i have never seen mavuba...and frings is 29 after 1 or 2 season he will be old. whats wrong with borowski....he is young and he is great...

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I have heard so much about this Mavuba guy.. evrybody talks about him but who have seen him play.
Ok i have heard that his very talented but i want to see him play before I can judge him fairly..

Go for his temmate Gabriel Obertan, better we snatch him before he get to good. :D

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Werder Bremen midfielder Torsten Frings has denied that he is close to joining Juventus. “This is a joke!”

The German international was paired with the Bianconeri after reports in Italy suggested that he had been in contact with club representatives, but the player was eager to dismiss the news.

“Me at Juve? This must be a joke, these reports are absolutely groundless,” said the 31-year-old.

“I have never spoken with anyone, the Italian newspapers always have to find something to write about,” added the midfielder, who is highly rated for his versatility in midfield and defence.

Werder’s sporting director Klaus Allofs also confirmed that Frings is set to stay with the Bundesliga outfit, where he returned in 2005 after two seasons with Borussia Dortmund and one at Bayern Munich.

“Torsten has a contract with us until 2009 and has never said that he wants to leave,” explained Allofs.
“These reports are not true, we have never received any offer or even any enquiries about the player.”

Juventus have already captured Zdenek Grygera from Ajax and Hasan Salihamidzic of Bayern Munich, who will arrive on free transfers during the summer.

The Turin giants are also allegedly close to signing Sergio Almiron of Empoli, who has already reached an agreement with the Old Lady, according to club official Ciro Ferrara.

Channel4.com

how people here said he is a Free Transfer ....and the whole story is Fake ...close the thread.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Didn't realise how old Frings was. Personally I'd like to move on to younger targets.

Would like Gilberto despite his age, he has less pace to lose so could maintain his current level for longer than Frings will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)