This is the best food because I say so thread (4 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Mughlai
Maharashtrian
Sichuan

Try the best among these and you will never like anything else!

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would like Gujju food... Even my wife is a fan...
Right?! Gujju food is disgusting, cept for them dhoklas and gool gappas.

---------- Post added 12.05.2012 at 01:18 ----------

Edit : Punjabi food is probably the worse among regional Indian after those coastal fish and rice experiments.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Szechuan food will burn a tunnel from your throat all the way to the asshole the first time you eat it, if jasper claims otherwise he has been one of the lucky ones to have not been ambushed by Pepper frog meat hot pot :p

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
WΏΏdy;3664884 said:
Szechuan food will burn a tunnel from your throat all the way to the asshole the first time you eat it, if jasper claims otherwise he has been one of the lucky ones to have not been ambushed by Pepper frog meat hot pot :p
I fucking love hot pot - I order it with extra chili and no oil - because i like crying for 3 hours after i finish :weee:

I had it like every other day when i was in china, but nothing beats chongqing where i had it nightly :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I $#@!ing love hot pot - I order it with extra chili and no oil - because i like crying for 3 hours after i finish :weee:

I had it like every other day when i was in china, but nothing beats chongqing where i had it nightly :D
Its hard to not like it once uve had it. We had this routine where we would get drunk at the clubs and come back to this 24 hr restaurant where we sould arrive for hotpot and more beer and leave early in the morning. No matter how drunk you are that shit will bring you back to your senses! :D

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
WΏΏdy;3664953 said:
Its hard to not like it once uve had it. We had this routine where we would get drunk at the clubs and come back to this 24 hr restaurant where we sould arrive for hotpot and more beer and leave early in the morning. No matter how drunk you are that shit will bring you back to your senses! :D

Did you have traditional or stick? I did both and stick was a shitload easier.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Stick when with fellow foreigners in the early days and traditional with the locals and later when i learned how to order and handle it.

Thing is with traditional you get a lot more variety then you get with stick, but traditional is well....traditional :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)