This is the best food because I say so thread (6 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
WΏΏdy;3665706 said:
Your meat is the benchmark for all meat my precious.
:D

Im not, but I cook & eat a lot of vegetarian food - all the indian food i cook/eat is vegetarian. I only really eat white meat too, rarely i eat red meats.
I eat a lot of vegetables too, especially lately.

I just typically find them vegetarians silly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
WΏΏdy;3665728 said:
You are not a vegetarian if u eat chicken, not primarily or secondarily :p
In the UK people that eat white meats are seen as seperate from people who eat all meats and a lot of vegetarians consider fish to be fine to eat.

---------- Post added 12.05.2012 at 11:20 ----------

Although my favourite kinf of vegetarian is a post modern vegetarian - they eat meat ironically :D

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I never met a country that has food I don't like. :D I like, in no specific order, Thai, Indian, Mediterranean, Italian, Caribbean, Mexican, Arabian, Chinese, Japanese and anything else I may have forgotten.

There is one on that list I like the least though and that's Japanese, except for sushi because I love sushi. Also don't care for New Orleans food at all. So there is one food I met I didn't like after all. :p

Ooooo fish chow! I've had good Ceviche and bad ceviche. The good one at Zanzibar Chagaramas and the bad one at Zanzibar MT go figure. :p

Indian and Chinese food is overrated as shit.
You be mad! Have you ever tried a really good Chicken Korma or flavourful mushroom mutter or even a great shrimp in black bean sauce? Or an aloo paratha? :drool: Chicken Tikka Masala I have never been too fond of but last week I went to a place here called Melange and had a surprisingly good one.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:agree:

but theres nothing weird about eating rabbit, people have eaten it in the UK for centuries - its only become a taboo (for the idiots) recently because of fucking bambi and domestication of them as pets.

Same situation with venison - people get weird about it because they (deer) are seen as'cute' - but venison is fucking delicious. Caribou is also amazing.
People should go out of their way to eat rabbit and venison in this country, rabbit and deer populations are nearly out of control. Might as well put them to good use.

---------- Post added 12.05.2012 at 13:42 ----------

It's nice like that, if you are trying for the first time better to cook it more or barbecue, because it can be a bit rubbery otherwise :D

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
I think killing animals is disgusting, I value their lives just as much as I value another human beings. How you guys can eat dead animals when you can live off of vegetables sickens me. I don't wear leather and fur either.

:howler: :D

Nah but really, was raised in a vegetarian family, haven't bothered to eat meat since. Doesn't really appeal to me.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I think killing animals is disgusting, I value their lives just as much as I value another human beings. How you guys can eat dead animals when you can live off of vegetables sickens me. I don't wear leather and fur either.

:howler: :D

Nah but really, was raised in a vegetarian family, haven't bothered to eat meat since. Doesn't really appeal to me.
A punjabi veggie? that's something very new :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)