This is the best food because I say so thread (4 Viewers)

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
WΏΏdy;3666177 said:
A punjabi veggie? that's something very new :D
Really? :D A lot of Sikhs and Hindus are vegetarians.

-

Man all this talk is making me miss India. :depressed Vegetarian food in the west sucks.

---------- Post added 12.05.2012 at 18:24 ----------

Had some for breakfast this morning. :lick:

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Of course hindus are veggies. But every Sikh/punjabi ive known are meat and hard alcohol romantics :D

But seriously bro, you gotta try out meat. If you had a religious/traditional reason for not eating it i wouldnt have forced ya, but you dont so i say assault that meat :klin:

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
WΏΏdy;3666237 said:
But every Sikh/punjabi ive known are meat and hard alcohol romantics :D
I have to look no further than at my cousin's husband across the living room to know exactly what you're talking about. :D

But seriously bro, you gotta try out meat. If you had a religious/traditional reason for not eating it i wouldnt have forced ya, but you dont so i say assault that meat :klin:
Trust me, people have tried to make me eat meat for years. But whenever I smell or try to eat some, I always get noxious. I have no problem seeing other people eat meat though. :p

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Oh dear gawd I think I may have almost eaten a snail tonight at dinner. I am forever traumatized. :cry: Had a buffet style dinner at the Hilton tonight and some of the stuff was not labelled. As soon as I realised that it was snail I spat it out into my napkin. *faint*

Alc I can just see the smug look on your face right now if you're reading this. -.-

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Snail is alright. It belongs in a "plateau de fruits de mer" -- it's not all that different from eating mussels or clams, etc.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
It looked like a mushroom I swear! Other than the snail though I am stuffed. The sashimi styled tuna was one of my faves and the oysters on the half shell my least fave. The Ceviche was "overcooked". Methinks perhaps they left it in the citrus too long. The rest of the food was good, some of it okay.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Oh dear gawd I think I may have almost eaten a snail tonight at dinner. I am forever traumatized. :cry: Had a buffet style dinner at the Hilton tonight and some of the stuff was not labelled. As soon as I realised that it was snail I spat it out into my napkin. *faint*

Alc I can just see the smug look on your face right now if you're reading this. -.-
:evilsmile:

But no, I've always wanted to try snail. How did it actually tatse?

Speaking of "weird" food, I had a plate of frog legs once and I have to say they were fucking delicious.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
My reaction was: Chewy, good flavour...wait a minute this is not a conch...it has to be a snaiahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *heart attack*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)