Thierry Henry (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara81

Mar 13, 2006
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Henry will fit in anywhere in the world. Imagine Trez/Henry/Zlatan?

Mind blowing!:eyebrows:

Yeah I can imagine that, but, I think it will be difficult situation for juventus because there are others players.

if it's now Delpiero can't play every match, what will happen if he came?? he will never play I think?!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sara81 said:
Yeah I can imagine that, but, I think it will be difficult situation for juventus because there are others players.

if it's now Delpiero can't play every match, what will happen if he came?? he will never play I think?!
According to what you replied to it will be the same as in this year since Zlatan-Trez-Henry would all be starters and DP come of the bench to do his magic just like now

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if henry joined then i dont know who would leave to be honest. I think Zlatan would be sold for the big bucks to pay for henry.

mutu, henry and trezeguet as a trio upfront would be sweet.

Mar 22, 2006
I certainly don't think we can judge Henry on his last spell at Juve - he is a much much better player now and I'd love to have him.

I just can't see him choosing us over Barcelona though, given the fact that he didn't have the best of times here first time around.

My money would be on Henry leaving Arsenal for Barcelona.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Juve Dreamteam:

-----------------Buffon---------------------

Gallas--Thuram--Cannavaro--Zambrotta

---Gerrard----Emerson-----Vieira---------

------Zlatan--Trezeguet--Henry-----------

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
David Del Piero said:
Juve Dreamteam:

-----------------Buffon---------------------

Gallas--Thuram--Cannavaro--Zambrotta

---Gerrard----Emerson-----Vieira---------

------Zlatan--Trezeguet--Henry-----------
What is Zlatan doing there?:disagree: But trez-henry up front would be nice. But with DP behind them!. Don't loose faith in our captain!!

Da_BrOmX

Apr 2, 2006
until now ive seen ibra playing and he hasnt done a single thing for me to say that juve needs him... i think he just shouldnt continue in our team and someone like henry would be great altough im sure it may never happen

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Da_BrOmX said:
until now ive seen ibra playing and he hasnt done a single thing for me to say that juve needs him... i think he just shouldnt continue in our team and someone like henry would be great altough im sure it may never happen
You didn't watch Juve last season, then?

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Da_BrOmX said:

Henry 29
Ibra 23 === 1st good season
Obviously he has much to learn, more to come

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Henry either stays at arsenal, depending on how they do. Or he moves to barca. Story end of. Its a sin to think henry will ever come back to Juve. He wont time to face reality. If he ever does come back to turin, it will most likely be because his plane got hijacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)