Thierry Henry (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++
I hope Henry stays in Arsenal, what are we going to do with Henry? We have all the forwads we need. There is no way we will buy him, it doesnt make sense.
Why would we want to have, perhaps, the best striker in the world?

Crazy thinking to suggest such nonsense.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not to say he is the same player as he was 1999, but I'm not so sure Arsenal would prove to be a far more successful fit for him than Juventus.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
I really dont see Moggi thinking about how to bring Henry or Cassano to Juve.
Most probably, he is spending more time thinking about the future replacement for Nedved (Mutu is just a temporary solution), finding a real one right back or searching for caliber back ups for Thuram and Cannavaro....

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I'd honestly take a 30 year old Henry than Cassano, its been long since I've seen Cassano in good form. And with Mutu already in the ranks, Henry would provide a good alternative.

But him at Juve would be an un needed headache.

HOw would we rotate Ibra - Henry - Trez? Assuming DP and Zalayeta leaves the club..

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
we could play Ibra as a trequartista, HE is suited to that role IMO. He reads the play good, he is strong and technically unmatched (Adriano) And he is a good passer.
He is also very unpredictible and can make his moves then pass to Henry who runs through the defence like a bullet. He can choose to pass to shot or pass to Trez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)