Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #41
    OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #43
    Dude, while waiting for the patch i was playing some Dragon Age Inquisition and man, what a difference.

The Witcher set such a high bar for the fantasy genre that it makes all other games look like a joke in every aspect.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Dude, while waiting for the patch i was playing some Dragon Age Inquisition and man, what a difference.

The Witcher set such a high bar for the fantasy genre that it makes all other games look like a joke in every aspect.
    I think I'll play that next. I liked the original. However, I agree, you can't compare the two.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    One of the best games I've played. So much fun and so much variety. Going through my second round now making all decisions, more or less, in contradiction to what I did the first time. I love everything and even enjoy the card games. Still haven't finished the expansion though so looking forward to that. :)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    One of the best games I've played. So much fun and so much variety. Going through my second round now making all decisions, more or less, in contradiction to what I did the first time. I love everything and even enjoy the card games. Still haven't finished the expansion though so looking forward to that. :)
    How long does a play through take (I know it's variable, but give me a rough idea :D)? I have this but haven't even touched it yet, scared it will be too absorbing.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #50
    How long does a play through take (I know it's variable, but give me a rough idea :D)? I have this but haven't even touched it yet, scared it will be too absorbing.
    Ages. I regret starting it all over again because of a new patch. The game is forever long.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
    I took my sweet-ass time so just keep that in mind, but I played it on and off for about a month and a half or so. I had around 90 hours on steam. That's with the main story with side quests. Main story alone should clock in around 50 hours total, I believe.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Damn, 90 hours would take me a loooong time. Something like Fallout 3 with all side quests sort of duration, it sounds like.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    That's the beauty of it. The game takes ages and it's a blast from start to the end. Furthermore it's money soooo well spent! Instead of buying more games I've been playing the same game whenever I have time. My plan is to finish my second round when fallout releases. Then I will only bought like two games in one year (well I have FIFA and NHL to play with friends along with some supercheap games) and that also makes my bank account happy.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    One of the better games I've played in a while. In the last few years I seemed to found less and less enjoyment in playing games and it really needs to be something special to get me immersed. The Witcher 3 has it all, fun story, quests, great set of characters, size of the map :shocked:. I even liked playing gwent for some reason. DLC next.

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    30$ on steam for PC. I only played the first part, so i just bought witcher 2 for only 3$ and gonna start playing soon ad finish asap to start playing 3

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #58
    One of the better games I've played in a while. In the last few years I seemed to found less and less enjoyment in playing games and it really needs to be something special to get me immersed. The Witcher 3 has it all, fun story, quests, great set of characters, size of the map :shocked:. I even liked playing gwent for some reason. DLC next.
    First screenshots for the next DLC. Looking good.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Inquisition is an average game.

But none of the witcher games come close to Dragon Age Orgins

And it takes EA to fuck it up like they did

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #60
    Inquisition is an average game.

But none of the witcher games come close to Dragon Age Orgins

And it takes EA to fuck it up like they did
    You haven't even started Witcher 3 so how would you know? :klin: Seriously, I've always liked RPG games since I was a kid, The Wticher 3 is RPG Fantasy on another level, there's no comparison to anything that came before. Simply because everything it does is superb, the complex system where your choices change everything even on small side missions, etc..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)