The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (3 Viewers)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #82
    I haven't played any of the dlc's. Was it good?
    Oh yess. Boss fights were better than the ones in the game, the story superb as usual, new equipment plus you get at least 10, 15 hours.

I'd get the season pass If i was you, 25 bucks for at least another 40, 50 hours. And the new DLC promises to be a completely new game.

If you get Hearts of Stone alone it's probably around 10 bucks. I got that special deal when I bought the game, both expansions for $15. In your case I'd go with the season pass.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Oh yess. Boss fights were better than the ones in the game, the story superb as usual, new equipment plus you get at least 10, 15 hours.

I'd get the season pass If i was you, 25 bucks for at least another 40, 50 hours. And the new DLC promises to be a completely new game.

If you get Hearts of Stone alone it's probably around 10 bucks. I got that special deal when I bought the game, both expansions for $15. In your case I'd go with the season pass.
    Cool. I'll check it out once I finish Dragon Age

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    Sounds interesting. I loved playing Gwent! I will definitely get it, haven't played the game for a long while now and was thinking the other day about the witcher environment. I miss running around in the woods. :) Also, the hearts of stone was nice!

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #85
    Damn @Salvo Boss fights in the Hearts of Stone DLC are at least 10 times better than the ones in the regular game. It seems they learned a thing or two from Dark Souls/Bloodborne, not only making it a much more tough battle but the looks as well, check this guy out, the caretaker:

I don't want it spoil too much but it gets even more Bloodborne, the fucker has a friggin Spade that regains vitality every time damage is dealt. :D

Projeckt Red, gotta love them.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #91
    Way ahead of ya. Left it downloading. As if I needed another reason to play this masterpiece a 3rd play through.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #93
    Tried it multiple times and never got into it :snoop:
    Got a friend who didn’t like it either but the fantasy genre isn’t really his cup of tea. Me? This is the only game I ever paid for an expansion pass. Gotta be my favorite next to Half Life 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)