The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (4 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hopefully they take another month to fix it. lol

:lol: I knew you were gonna come up with some funny shit like that.

Crafting, bro. Lots of crafting stuff, gathering ingredients for potions, discovering new locations, etc... It's just a lot of do in the game.
how about u stop dicking around and play the plot? i need to know if the game is worth it plotwise since i play games for stories

cmon crimmy take one for the team

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #22
    Sony has my PS4, been fixing it for past 3 weeks, should get it back next week, cant fucking wait for this game. And barely been a gamer past 3 years.
    Won't regret it.

- - - Updated - - -

hopefully they take another month to fix it. lol

how about u stop dicking around and play the plot? i need to know if the game is worth it plotwise since i play games for stories

cmon crimmy take one for the team
    Don't want to rush through it. There's too much to enjoy.

The plot has always been The Witcher's strongest point . can't go wrong there.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #31
    I Put it on hold for weeks. Found a bug that won't allow me to progress and my old saves are too old, do not want to do it all over again.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #33
    What is said bug? If it's a spoiler be cryptic. :D
    Nah, it's no spoiler. When you go back to Kaer Mohen, you have to do some missions and one of them is for Lambert.

Now it's important that when he asks you if you're ready to do the mission, you select YES cause if you select be back LATER he will vanish forever. I think it's called The Final Trial.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Nah, it's no spoiler. When you go back to Kaer Mohen, you have to do some missions and one of them is for Lambert.

Now it's important that when he asks you if you're ready to do the mission, you select YES cause if you select be back LATER he will vanish forever. I think it's called The Final Trial.
    Sweet. Thanks man. No other way around it?

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #35
    Sweet. Thanks man. No other way around it?
    Not that i know of, no. I know many people who had the same issue. When you come back to do the mission he's not there anymore even though the marker says he is. It's like he glitched into the ground or something.

Are you bothered by the low frame rate? That's another reason i put it on hold. Can't stand those drops. killed my immersion. The next patch is supposedly the "big one" for ps4. We'll see.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Not that i know of, no. I know many people who had the same issue. When you come back to do the mission he's not there anymore even though the marker says he is. It's like he went he glitched into the ground or something.

Are you being bothered by the low frame rate? That's another reason i put it on hold. Can't stand those drops. The next patch is supposedly the "big one" for ps4. We'll see.
    I've got it on ps4 seems ok to me.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I Put it on hold for weeks. Found a bug that won't allow me to progress and my old saves are too old, do not want to do it all over again.

Not that i know of, no. I know many people who had the same issue. When you come back to do the mission he's not there anymore even though the marker says he is. It's like he glitched into the ground or something.

Are you bothered by the low frame rate? That's another reason i put it on hold. Can't stand those drops. killed my immersion. The next patch is supposedly the "big one" for ps4. We'll see.
    That's why PC is better :p You could easily fix that with the console

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #39
    I've got it on ps4 seems ok to me.
    You don't have an earlier auto save? Odd.
    Well, the frame rate problem is on PS4. It's a known issue, they've been "investigating" this problem for weeks now. You probably are just enjoying it too much to pay attention :D But yeah, it drops to 20 20-ish fps a lot of time. Mostly when there's fire effects, rain, in the swamp area, etc...

I do, all my auto saves are from when it's already too late. I have some other saves from 2 days before. That means 4+ hours of stuff i did that i'd have to redo. Don't feel like it.

Instead i'll wait for the patches and then will re start the game on it's higher difficulty. It's too easy even on hard. If you're 20, you can do any 25,26 level mission with no problem. I want a challenge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)