The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Yes. We apparently offered them 30m cash. Some sources said we offered 25m plus Amanda and Sissoko. That's a pretty fair deal though. But having said that, it's pretty evident we've not got our priorities straight for the third season running. While it won't be an absolute waste to buy an Aguero, one wonders what good is it in a year you don't even have Champions League football. Top that off with the fact that Aguero will not be as effective as two world class fbs will be, espesh in the 442/424 variant. Its one thing to look at quality acquisitions, but its just as important if not more, to plug gaping holes with that quality first. In 30m we could easily get two of Bosingwa, Isla, Cissokho, Tremoulinas etc. With those two acquisitions, the d will be sorted and everything else would fall into place. Bosingwa, Cissokho, Mascherano and one good winger are all we need to be back in the reckoning. But right now, again we're looking at buying players and retrofitting them, which is only gonna work to our detriment. The 30m we spend on Aguero could well be the difference between where we are and where we want to be. It will not change anything as far as I'm concerned. He'll only help the diminishing Juventus brand sell some merchandise. Feel like this move has 'Diego' written all over it. Even if El Kun is a better player.
Agree completely! Although signing a player of Aguero's quality would make people take notice of Juve again, what good would it be when we're still leaking goals because of our dodgy backline. Im just hoping that there is enough money available to address the real issue which you have referred to already.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Agree completely! Although signing a player of Aguero's quality would make people take notice of Juve again, what good would it be when we're still leaking goals because of our dodgy backline. Im just hoping that there is enough money available to address the real issue which you have referred to already.
Hopefully we sign Aguero and we fix the defense.
The amount of goals we conceded is shocking. We need a leader in the CB to organize the defense.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Cassani links

Tevez: I will leave City

Moggi speaks truly high about Sanchez

Lanzafame links, like expected
Fuck cassini, he's average. Much, much better options than him IMO:tup:
Moggi knows a good player, no surprise:tup:
Tevez/and any player needs to stop this pussy/Bitch B.S. going on radio stations to say i want to leave, then telling his coach and club no i dont want to leave?wtf. If you want to leave the club, tell your club, better still put in a transfer request, and you'll go:tup:
Lanzafame? sounds like a reptilian:tup:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Fuck cassini, he's average. Much, much better options than him IMO:tup:
Moggi knows a good player, no surprise:tup:
Tevez/and any player needs to stop this pussy/Bitch B.S. going on radio stations to say i want to leave, then telling his coach and club no i dont want to leave?wtf. If you want to leave the club, tell your club, better still put in a transfer request, and you'll go:tup:
Lanzafame? sounds like a reptilian:tup:
who VDW he is the biggest joke here in Nl at the moment :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)