The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Doesn't matter, we've signed a 31 year old CM who is injury prone and isnt very lively he moves barely around the pitch. And we also got a coach from Serie B. I would've rather had Mazzarri than all of this bullshit :sergio:

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Doesn't matter, we've signed a 31 year old CM who is injury prone and isnt very lively he moves barely around the pitch. And we also got a coach from Serie B. I would've rather had Mazzarri than all of this bullshit :sergio:
Worst part? we got a coach from serie B, that puts in to perspective. What the fuck?:sergio: Andrea Agsmelly is a little dick, faggot, complete pussy, does he get raped by crossed-eyed marotta and delshit or something? one eyed browed cunt, the guy looks like a werewolf:lol:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You could not even justify making him our coach after what was happened for previous 5 years, i think know one can, so result to petty name calling/and insults to your fellow members:sergio:

Worst part? we got a coach from serie B, that puts in to perspective. What the fuck?:sergio: Andrea Agsmelly is a little dick, faggot, complete pussy, does he get raped by crossed-eyed marotta and delshit or something? one eyed browed cunt, the guy looks like a werewolf:lol:
:tup:

edit: And to top it all off your insults are lacking even a remote sense of originality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)