The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Milan wont splash that big. I'd rather worry that inter decide to Eto'o is a no go, and Torres should replace him.

We should do a Madrid and fix the D and buy Torres and Dzeko... I don't like 4312 but I think I could learn to live with it then:snoop:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Javi Martinez is a good player but we don't need anymore midfielders. As for Liorente, i dont think he is good enough for us. On the other hand i have heard some very good stuff for Muniain, haven't seen him playing though.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Will be hard to sign a Torres type, but maybe a Benzema wouldnt be out of the question. Rumours of villa to barca have come up again...maybe torres will replace villa at valencia?

Back to the Argies...how about signing lavezzi? proven in serie A, i reckon he can be great for us..add Dzeko and we have a good attack.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
You want us to sign two strikers this summer? What about the defence?
it all depends on what the coach needs. But going for Dzeko and Lavezzi isnt a bad thing. Lavezzi is versitile, no reason why he cant play alongside dzeko, and both can play soley upfront if need be. If funds are an issue, then look for freebies, Charmakh is free and has been impressive.

Yes defence is important too, but not the only priority..this team lacks in every area, and we should fix all areas, not just one. If we fix the defence, it will make us solid, but amauri is still not going to be good enough, trez will be injured, del piero will be older and slower, iaquinta will be injury prone, camo the same....

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Is Dzeko really that good? I never watch the Bundesliga, but he looks like an Amauri type of player.
He is that good. Player of the year in the Bundesliga last year. 91 games 51 goals. The most succesful partnership in history of the Bundeslige last year with Grafite.

He a poacher but also more than that. Scores plenty of goals whe receives the ball with back to the goal where he creates on his own. Scores from outside the box and is quite physical as well (192 cm). Lastly he is only 24 years old).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)