The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2004
What do you guys think of Alexis Sanchez (Udinese) as a winger?..

BTW Lavezzi would be nice, as winger.. Im all in for the 4-2-3-1 ! Love that formation, have been asking for it from the time we got Ferrera in.. this time around LAST year!

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Please... youtube clips are no proof, I could make Molinaro and Grygera look world class players on youtube
Please... Because I link to youtube does not mean that what I wrote is based on that. But that does not mean examples from youtube can't be used to view what kind of finishing he is capable of.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
What do you guys think of Alexis Sanchez (Udinese) as a winger?..

BTW Lavezzi would be nice, as winger.. Im all in for the 4-2-3-1 ! Love that formation, have been asking for it from the time we got Ferrera in.. this time around LAST year!
I like him, he's clearly a talent but I don't think he is ready for a team like Juve
whatever that means

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
In other words, he would like to leave Genoa?

So, those who've watched him regularly, is he good enough? I understand he's better than our current LBs, but is he a real option for the long run?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Kenneth,

Yes, he is better than what Juve have just now (obviously).

Yes, I consider him good enough to potentially be a long term option.

I would consider it very foolish for Juve not to bring him back and give him at least a season at LB to see if he can cut it, before splashing out a heap of cash on another LB.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Kenneth,

Yes, he is better than what Juve have just now (obviously).

Yes, I consider him good enough to potetially be a long term option.

I would consider it very foolish for Juve not to bring him back and give him at least a season at LB to see if he can cut it, before splashing out a heap of cash on another LB.
What if he turns out to be another Grosso, DC, Moli...? Im not willing to take that chance and its about fucking time we've a classy LB instead of those "decent" options. Would you be willing to miss the option of signing Kolarov next season to have this blondy as a LB next season despite the fact that he's been playing in wing position for two seasons now with Genoa in a 3-4-3 formation?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
What if he turns out to be another Grosso, DC, Moli...? Im not willing to take that chance and its about fucking time we've a classy LB instead of those "decent" options. Would you be willing to miss the option of signing Kolarov next season to have this blondy as a LB next season despite the fact that he's been playing in wing position for two seasons now with Genoa in a 3-4-3 formation?
Criscito is a solid left back and would be a welcome addition to this team. I'd rather spend more money on true wingers than money of our left/right backs.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Criscito is a solid left back and would be a welcome addition to this team. I'd rather spend more money on true wingers than money of our left/right backs.
Agree very much. Assume it is realistic to get Criscito for Palladino. Then we could spend more on rb and cb. I am worried that we will try to do to much. I'd rather gamble with him and buy a non-gamble with rb and cb, instead of stretching funds to buy rb,cb and lb.

No matter how you twist, players like Tremoulinas and Kolarov could also dissapoint. Another Grosso? If we think a little bit, if Lyon truly believed an his skills they would not have spent 15M on Aly Chissoko. We cheaped out hoping Grosso would suffice.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Agree very much. Assume it is realistic to get Criscito for Palladino. Then we could spend more on rb and cb. I am worried that we will try to do to much. I'd rather gamble with him and buy a non-gamble with rb and cb, instead of stretching funds to buy rb,cb and lb.

No matter how you twist, players like Tremoulinas and Kolarov could also dissapoint. Another Grosso? If we think a little bit, if Lyon truly believed an his skills they would not have spent 15M on Aly Chissoko. We cheaped out hoping Grosso would suffice.
Exactly, we did go for the cheap option and you're asking for the same now, but for Criscito this time. If the news about an extended loan period for Caceres is true then I doubt we'll go for a new RB this summer. While again, we haven't had a pretty good LB since Zambrotta (he was world class at that time), I would really like to spend money on a CB and RB this summer, after all, one of the main problems we had this season is the goal-leaking back so no matter how much we score we end up conceding more.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Exactly, we did go for the cheap option and you're asking for the same now, but for Criscito this time. If the news about an extended loan period for Caceres is true then I doubt we'll go for a new RB this summer. While again, we haven't had a pretty good LB since Zambrotta (he was world class at that time), I would really like to spend money on a CB and RB this summer, after all, one of the main problems we had this season is the goal-leaking back so no matter how much we score we end up conceding more.
I guess that to some extent is true. I must admit i'd rather have Crsicito and splash on RB than loan Caceres and splash on LB. Caceres has shown some heart and promise, but he is still a gamble. (more so than Criscito imo). Although I think both moves could be smart, as we could go for: It is the art of the possible with a limited budget.

Good/ World Class-World class - 3 (world class) - Adequate(Crsicito)

Adequate(Caceres) - World class - 3 (world class) - Good / World class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)