The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What if he turns out to be another Grosso, DC, Moli...? Im not willing to take that chance and its about fucking time we've a classy LB instead of those "decent" options. Would you be willing to miss the option of signing Kolarov next season to have this blondy as a LB next season despite the fact that he's been playing in wing position for two seasons now with Genoa in a 3-4-3 formation?
I believe he is a good player and better than the left backs Juve have used in recent years.

I have seen Criscito play as a more orthodox LB on several occasions and have no concerns about his ability to play there.

Juve need to do a lot this summer. Getting Criscito for LB as a 'cheap option' will free up cash for other areas, while still significantly strength of the LB position.

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
I'm not sure about the Criscito+Caceres combination. Criscito has improved in attacking, but he is still more of a good passer than dribbler or crosser and overall is a balanced LB. If we are going to get him back, then we need a more attacking RB. Or we start Caceres and buy an attacking LB. I can't think of any known realistic option for attacking LB at this moment though. I don't rate Kolarov that high. He's got the physical and technical talent, but for some reason, is not very effective, seems to be lacking of consistency or something tactic. And Vargas is not a LB.

Dec 31, 2008
Criscito is fine for a starter but dunno abt Caceres. I think we need a proven RB, and Caceres can be a good backup but he'll be a bit expensive for backup.

May 22, 2007
Criscito:“I would be happy to return to the Bianconeri to prove myself. No one expected such a disappointing season for Juve, but I think they will be back sooner than you think."

Criscito-Chiellini-Kjaer-Caceres will be ok.

Ant then let's go for wingers!
Just ok? That's a huge step up from even last game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@red: I love how you defined the reasons to bring Criscito and agree with all of it.

@sal: it only says we are interested:shifty:

May 22, 2007
Salvatore and Fred would.
You lot will be loving it in 2011 when we get a brand new stadium and an amazing player at the same time :stuckup:

I'd obviously prefer if he came straight here, but if he wants to stay in France I'd consider it. I don't think Lille can demand that amount either, they will go lower.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I must say I like the rumours of us linked to Hazard, let's hope we don't do anything stupid.
He said he wants to stay at Lille for one more season so the rumours about him leaving seem unrealistic to me.
But a buy with a loan to Lille for one more season might be possible.
We'll see in a few months how this will develop.

Jul 15, 2006
You lot will be loving it in 2011 when we get a brand new stadium and an amazing player at the same time :stuckup:

I'd obviously prefer if he came straight here, but if he wants to stay in France I'd consider it. I don't think Lille can demand that amount either, they will go lower.
Yes, but I it's not like I would mind if Hazard came to Juve hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)