The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

lemme guess, you're the one in the middle? :p
How did you know?

I have shaved in the meantime though. And that was a success: I turned out to be immensely gorgeous.

Oh, and about that raised paw: I was going through a difficult time in my life and ended up looking for role models in all the wrong places. I'm all better now.

Dec 31, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juve chase Neymar[/FONT]
Monday 16 November, 2009
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juventus want to steal a march on Chelsea and sign Santos striker Neymar, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

The Bianconeri have 'gone Brazilian’ of late, adding Amauri, Diego and then Felipe Melo to their talented squad.

Juventus’ chief scout Renzo Castagnini has been on several missions to South America over the last year to find new talent, but Neymar’s quality is already acknowledged by some of Europe’s biggest clubs.

Chelsea and Barcelona have been to watch him and Santos expect a bidding war to commence either in January or next summer.

In anticipation, Santos have awarded Neymar a new contract until 2014, which includes a £30m buy-out clause.

Chelsea are being viewed as Juventus’ biggest rivals for Neymar’s signature as they could be forced to launch a bid as early as January in recognition of their transfer ban, which has been suspended on appeal.

Whether they take a chance on a highly rated youngster in favour of buying proven talent remains to be seen, but what’s certain is Neymar will leave Brazil for one of Europe’s big clubs in the next year or so.

He has been compared with Manchester City fantasista Robinho, who started his career with Santos in 2002.
[/FONT]

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
How did you know?

I have shaved in the meantime though. And that was a success: I turned out to be immensely gorgeous.

Oh, and about that raised paw: I was going through a difficult time in my life and ended up looking for role models in all the wrong places. I'm all better now.

:sad: why did you shave?! it's Movember!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juve chase Neymar[/FONT]
Monday 16 November, 2009
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juventus want to steal a march on Chelsea and sign Santos striker Neymar, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

The Bianconeri have 'gone Brazilian’ of late, adding Amauri, Diego and then Felipe Melo to their talented squad.

Juventus’ chief scout Renzo Castagnini has been on several missions to South America over the last year to find new talent, but Neymar’s quality is already acknowledged by some of Europe’s biggest clubs.

Chelsea and Barcelona have been to watch him and Santos expect a bidding war to commence either in January or next summer.

In anticipation, Santos have awarded Neymar a new contract until 2014, which includes a £30m buy-out clause.

Chelsea are being viewed as Juventus’ biggest rivals for Neymar’s signature as they could be forced to launch a bid as early as January in recognition of their transfer ban, which has been suspended on appeal.

Whether they take a chance on a highly rated youngster in favour of buying proven talent remains to be seen, but what’s certain is Neymar will leave Brazil for one of Europe’s big clubs in the next year or so.

He has been compared with Manchester City fantasista Robinho, who started his career with Santos in 2002.
[/FONT]
Link? Anyway how about we develop Giovinco first?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Neymar, Alan Kardec two Brazilian strikers we are linked..
But i prefer the idea about Pandev, Candreva, and Rannocchia.. plus get Criscito back and Motta or another RB like Castro, Beck, and Fanni

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Neymar, Alan Kardec two Brazilian strikers we are linked..
But i prefer the idea about Pandev, Candreva, and Rannocchia.. plus get Criscito back and Motta or another RB like Castro, Beck, and Fanni
I'd go with Ranocchia and Motta, and Zarate instead of Pandev (I know Zarate is around 30 mil but never mind).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)