The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (143 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Candreva would be the D'agostino we didn't sign last year, and a younger one too. Someone to architect our attack from deep or in the middle.

You may hate my dog ahkmed but I agree with you on this. Ranocchia would be my favorite of the 3. Not sure exactly who Pandev would be replacing though?

Sweet, two more future italian internationals. And before Andy hunts me down I am talking about the team chemistry there that would form by playing so much together plus the age is huge, all young and long term as well will add to that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Candreva would be the D'agostino we didn't sign last year, and a younger one too. Someone to architect our attack from deep or in the middle.

You may hate my dog ahkmed but I agree with you on this. Ranocchia would be my favorite of the 3. Not sure exactly who Pandev would be replacing though?

Sweet, two more future italian internationals. And before Andy humts me down I am talking about the team chemistry there that would form by playing so much together plus the age is huge, al young and long term as well will add to that.
:tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I was a little surprise to be honest this morning when I read the "rumors". I thought our interest in Pandev kinda died off but I guess not? It really doesn't make sense for him if you think about it. Rumors are Trez will stay (maybe), you don't replace adequately Del Piero with Pandev and unless we plan on selling IQ or Amauri for heavy money this winter it wouldn't make sense.

What would make sense though is to sell Amauri or Iaquinta for 12-18m depending on who, get Pandev for free and use the money from the first two depending "who" we sell to reinforce our defense. I would accept that in a heart beat. I love IQ and Amauri but Pandev is no slouch and with 12-18m that could buy us an amazing young defender and if done well maybe even 2 depending on who they are.

Not sure how much Candreva would be but it looks as though he would be free come January? If so then that is too good to be true and we should go for it. Theoretically he would be free, 22 years old and already capped? Hell yes. Two amazing free bees? Someone tell me I am wrong on Candreva because I'm thinking it may be too good to be true about the free...perhaps dirt cheap as his contract is expiring. Best part of this deal would be the slap in the face Udinese would get.

Ranocchia....imagine him and Motta signing for us this winter paid by the sale of one of IQ/Amauri and them being replace by the equally talented Pandev and a gift of Candreva for xmas.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tiago: 8m
Poulsen: 8m
Grygera: 7m
Amauri/IQ: 12-18m

Total: 35-41m :shocked:

Pandev: free
Candreva: free?
Ranocchia: 10-11m
25m-30m left for who.....:dazed:

:D

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Free agents in 2010

Goalies:
Artur, Dida, Bertagnoli, Guardalben, Iezzo, Lupatelli, Orlandoni, Pavarini, Roma, Scarpi, Squizzi, Storari.

Defenders:
Cassetti, Favalli, Galante, Gobbi, Grava, Lanna, Lopez, Lucchini, Pisano, Siviglia, Yepes, Zenoni, Panucci, Biava, Kroldrup, Tonetto.

Midfielders:
Baronio, Bombardini, Bresciano, Costinha, Dabo, Doni, Esposito, Filippini, Franceschini, Jarolim, Jorgensen, Juric, Luciano, Milanetto, Parola, Vigiani, Vieira, Perrotta, Taddei, Simplicio.

Attackers:
Adailton, Bellucci, Bogdani, Figueroa, Marazzina, Sculli, Inzaghi, Pandev.

England:
Alex, Belletti, Joe Cole, Cudicini, Fabio Aurelio, Giggs, King, Gary Neville, Scholes, Rosicky.

Spain:
Albelda, Capdevilla, Marquez, Metzelder, Miguel, Puyol, Maxi Rodirguez, Senna, Valeron, Van Nistelrooy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Motta wouldn't be that expensive...we could probably have 21m left to spend if Secco would stick to my budget:D

Krasic anyone?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Free agents in 2010

Goalies:
Artur, Dida, Bertagnoli, Guardalben, Iezzo, Lupatelli, Orlandoni, Pavarini, Roma, Scarpi, Squizzi, Storari.

Defenders:
Cassetti, Favalli, Galante, Gobbi, Grava, Lanna, Lopez, Lucchini, Pisano, Siviglia, Yepes, Zenoni, Panucci, Biava, Kroldrup, Tonetto.

Midfielders:
Baronio, Bombardini, Bresciano, Costinha, Dabo, Doni, Esposito, Filippini, Franceschini, Jarolim, Jorgensen, Juric, Luciano, Milanetto, Parola, Vigiani, Vieira, Perrotta, Taddei, Simplicio.

Attackers:
Adailton, Bellucci, Bogdani, Figueroa, Marazzina, Sculli, Inzaghi, Pandev.

England:
Alex, Belletti, Joe Cole, Cudicini, Fabio Aurelio, Giggs, King, Gary Neville, Scholes, Rosicky.

Spain:
Albelda, Capdevilla, Marquez, Metzelder, Miguel, Puyol, Maxi Rodirguez, Senna, Valeron, Van Nistelrooy.
Good find. Are these for winter or summer? Not entirely sure how that works. All become free agents January 1st or end of season (summer)?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
2 fullbacks

hold on, you sold Iaquinta? :sergio:

better sign a top class ST as well then
Whoa, didn't see this post...sorry I didn't reply sooner.

I only sold one of IQ/Amauri because I wasn't sure "why" exactly we would be getting Pandev. It was a hypothetical. Only reason I did was because in a 4231....5 strikers is a tad high...unless we use pandev/dp in the "3" of the formation with gio/diego/camo.

Otherwise, what is A) the point of Pandev, or B) the reason to have so many strikers?

I was just trying to pry into the mind of the media and board...that's all:)

Off to work, be back later homies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)