The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That was what made second guess, noticed lately how Momo is taken for granted. Momo is the boss, and we won soooooooo many games, especially top games, because he singehandedly owned midfields. Marchisio dont provide that kinda impact.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pretty good last few pages:

We learned the DDR isn't coming...either is Essien or Cesc. But the most important thing I learned was Giovinco is short. I didn't know that and if it wasn't for Martin clarifying that I would have continued to believe that it was the way the camera man followed him at an angle. :tup:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Marchisio is a good player with great potential but I would never start him over Sissoko as no one provides us the defensive solidarity as good as Sissoko
IMO Chiellini and Sissoko are our most important players should they play we look very good defensively should they not well I guess you have seen what happened against Palermo

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
no not the worlds best player, but he'll probably reach de rossi's level. you jerk.:lol:
I'm not really a jerk. Frankly, I'm a nice guy. But you claimed Marchisio will reach DR's or Essien's level in "no-time." Basically, with the insertion of Essien, one could argue you meant to say Marchisio would become the world's best midfielder. That is clearly not going to happen, barring a miracle. Even saying he will be another DR is questionable.

Your fault, not mine. Choose words carefully; they are very important.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'm not really a jerk. Frankly, I'm a nice guy. But you claimed Marchisio will reach DR's or Essien's level in "no-time." Basically, with the insertion of Essien, one could argue you meant to say Marchisio would become the world's best midfielder. That is clearly not going to happen, barring a miracle. Even saying he will be another DR is questionable.

Your fault, not mine. Choose words carefully; they are very important.
why is Marchisio being the best MF in the world not gonna happen?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Apparently Secco & Castagnini were at the Stade de France last night to scout 2 players: Moussa Sissoko (Toulouse) & Rod Fanni (Rennes).
We should get that Rod dude, I like his name.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

He's better. He doesn't have that nasty handicap of height. He's closer to the ground, he can see the pitch better, observe other players' leg movements better, see the ball better. :tup:
Not to mention his bald spot is much bigger as well.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
depends on-
a=who wants him
b=how badly they chase him
c=whether english clubs get involved
d=whether said club sells a big name and is known to have money
d=how many promising youngsters Juve throw into the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)