The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (130 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Iago is going to get loaned out anyways. We may as well go for a a striker though, dzeko is my number 1 wish atm.

Newspapers say that "rafinha says yes to juve". Does anyone have anything to support that becauses that's all I have.

:weee:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm not sure TBH. First time I heard of him was like 1 year and he's 27yo right now. Every time I watched him he was great, mostly for Serbia, I haven't seen many Standard matches but seeing his goal scoring record I'd say he did pretty damn good. He used to play as striker but now I see him more on the left side cutting inside. He can use his both legs, he's very fast and a good dribbler. Now if I can judge by this I'd say yes he can.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Well, he is one of the better players in the Belgian league, but that's not saying much. I've seen quite a lot of him over the past few seasons and I'm inclined to think he's good enough to play in a stronger competition, but probably not for one of the top teams.

His situation is pretty comparable to Onyewu's a while back if you ask me: one of the better players in the league, much interest from foreign teams but deals always fall through, ends up leaving on a freebie.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well, he is one of the better players in the Belgian league, but that's not saying much. I've seen quite a lot of him over the past few seasons and I'm inclined to think he's good enough to play in a stronger competition, but probably not for one of the top teams.

His situation is pretty comparable to Onyewu's a while back if you ask me: one of the better players in the league, much interest from foreign teams but deals always fall through, ends up leaving on a freebie.
I think he'll make it, don't know why.

He is going to Valencia I think.
Wouldn't be too bad for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)