The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Jovetic is some starlet. He has Roma's defence hot right now.

IF we had to sell Gigi and Trez (I would be pissed of course :D), getting Frey, Jovetic and Ribery wouldn't be bad at all.

But selling Gigi and Trez is still unacceptable :p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Jovetic is some starlet. He has Roma's defence hot right now.

IF we had to sell Gigi and Trez (I would be pissed of course :D), getting Frey, Jovetic and Ribery wouldn't be bad at all.

But selling Gigi and Trez is still unacceptable :p
Yup Jovetic ran them ragged today. Also that flick for Fiorentina's second goal was just sick.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,167
    Don't forget Cassetti was playing CB. :shocked2:

I like Jovetic though. When he finds the net he'll be great.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
    The board should try their best in getting Diego this summer, just because he's that type of player that will make any team shine, he could seriously be our next michel platini. Nothing but positives if he does come, not just results on the field but also in the business side of it too, his jerseys will sell crazy!

Put these words on that jerseys Die-Go:pimp:

Jul 15, 2006
    Michel Bastos + Mamadou Sakho + Rafinha, that's my 'wish list'
    Only problem with Rafinha is discipinary he has 11 yellow cards this season so far, but did really good defensively versus Ribéry yesterday.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I've always said Jovetic is a real sick talent.
    What do you mean exactly when you say "always"? :D

He's a product of fiorentina's mercato that really sucks unlike ours :shifty:
    Even though i was his laudest supporter and admirer before he came to serie A (actually, the only one, together with Dusan), and i still rate the boy high, the fact is that he played 23 matches (13 as a starter) this year, and he's a striker who scored only 1 goal (from penalty) in these 23 matches.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    He does need to improve on his end product, but he's getting there imo. He's impressed me whenever i've seen him to be honest.
    He's especially impressive when he plays for Montenegro, where Filipovic is giving him and Vucinic all the freedom to do whatever they want. Jovetic has the quality to be the team's leader, to play deeper, in Kaka's role, and organize the play in attack. But Prandelli is still not willing to give him that free role (which is normal, because Fiorentina aren't Montenegro and Jovetic is still too young and inexperienced to take the role of the team's leader).

JKane

May 31, 2001
    I'd sign Diego, Rafinha and Mario Gomez (Stuttgart). Cannavaro will most probably arrive anyway, so I'd then just add Criscito as a LB. Gomez could replace either Trez or Iaquinta. I would keep Iaquinta, as he is more adjusted to being a sub. Gomez is doing crazy things in Germany, he's virtually leading Stuttgart on his own. At this moment, even a CL place seems likely. He'd cost around 30 million, but I'm sure he would be worth the money. Diego is on great form again, so there is no doubt he'd be a great addition. Rafinha is probably the best right back on the market right now, he ain't no Maicon or D. Alves, but he would be an improvement over Grygera for sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)