The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He's especially impressive when he plays for Montenegro, where Filipovic is giving him and Vucinic all the freedom to do whatever they want. Jovetic has the quality to be the team's leader, to play deeper, in Kaka's role, and organize the play in attack. But Prandelli is still not willing to give him that free role (which is normal, because Fiorentina aren't Montenegro and Jovetic is still too young and inexperienced to take the role of the team's leader).
East Europe is really producing a lot of talent lately. Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Russia and co all have some talented players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:lol: Coming from Arsenal fan. Yeah how much impact he has watching from the stands with a wheelchair?
Yet i'll never forget his performance against Liverpool at Anfield in the FA Cup. As frustrating as he is, he's a fine player. Plus, i was talking about talent, the fact that he's a walking sicknote:)P) doesnt take away any of his talent.
Tomáš Rosický's contract does expire at the start of the season dosen't it?
Yes i think so.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
He's the captain of a young and rapidly improving Gunners team, that has a fantastic coach, and will be a huge threat to challenge for major silverware in the coming years. The supporters absolutely adore him, and from everything I have read (Fab. quotes) he is really enjoying his time in England. If it's ever time for a change, I think it's a pretty sure bet that he would pick La Liga over Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)