The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
News abt not getting Diego hurts and that Juve getting Quag as the big signing feels like applying salt on the wound.
Quag has been pretty good, if trezeguet leaves he should be the replacement, but i will honestly hate trezeguet leaving iam stuck in the middle on this one.:shifty:

According to german newspapers Real want about 11 Million for VdV(Rumours say Bayern are after him). If we dont manage to get Diego here(Which would be pretty bad) hes a good alternative but I doubt Secco is capable of getting Diego+VdV and some decent RB. I have the strange feeling that we are going to end up with some lame medicore players again.
sadly but true :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
The board should try their best in getting Diego this summer, just because he's that type of player that will make any team shine, he could seriously be our next michel platini. Nothing but positives if he does come, not just results on the field but also in the business side of it too, his jerseys will sell crazy!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The board should try their best in getting Diego this summer, just because he's that type of player that will make any team shine, he could seriously be our next michel platini. Nothing but positives if he does come, not just results on the field but also in the business side of it too, his jerseys will sell crazy!
:shifty:

Rumours say that we're going to offer Trezeguet + Palladino + 50% of Criscito for Milito (also wanted by Inter).

Yeah... that would be the worst transfer deal in the history of football.

The rumors are getting worse day by day.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well since some here don't think Amauri was a wise purchase, lets go ahead and throw him in the deal while we are at it. :coffee:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,153
    Another amazing game by Guberti. Yeah, it's in Serie B, against Albinoleffe, etc...but the guy has got it. Good with both feet, plays on the left or right, never stops running, cuts inside, shoots, scores, creates chances...and he's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

He's worth a shot and could easily be Juve's backup at LM and could take Marchionni's place in the roster.

LET'S SIGN HIM. :beer:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,155
    reports once said that Xabi Alonso was a Juve player. :p

btw, he scored today for Pool.

Of course Guberti would have a better chance to start for Roma so that might push him there but Juve is Juve. Well, not this current JUve but...:cry:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    fuck i missed that game..i was "working" , and could easily see that ..

Anyway, i dont think we will sign any big expensive players.. It might be young/old free player/average, but no WC for sure..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    reports once said that Xabi Alonso was a Juve player. :p

btw, he scored today for Pool.

Of course Guberti would have a better chance to start for Roma so that might push him there but Juve is Juve. Well, not this current JUve but...:cry:
    Bronzetti also said that he's on his way to Roma.

It's not like he's always spot on with his talk but it's better to listen to him than just media.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)