The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,124
    Hehe your reaches go very low huh? :D

And even if I am not optimistic for the market, I dont see why you get depressed by empty rumours.
    because usually we get a lesser player than those mentioned in the press. :cry:

:ultra:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,126
    Leonardi: "Quagliarella's value is much higher than what the papers say(12-14m €)."

:tdown:

NEXT! I said it months ago, let's buy Marko Arnautović. :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,130
    Secco's already talking about financial stuff like they make half of what other clubs make...:blah: :blah: :blah:

:scared:

Alex007

Nov 24, 2008
    According to recent reports, Chelsea + Real Madrid are always looking to end a cycle and start a new one, which means whole-sale selling off of players and bringing in fresher faces....

Real Madrid, in particular, would be of immense help to us.... Remember Van der Vaart??? He, along with his former Ajax team-mate Sneijder haven't enjoyed a long fruitful campaign in Madrid.... These 2 guys will be front runners to be packed and sold out asap to make way (also in terms of finance) for more "talented" and more "expensive" signings....

One may argue that bringing VdV will stunt Gio's progress, however I disagree....

Next year we will be needing as much quality as we can get.... Remember, we're playing in the Peace Cup + Serie A + Champions League + Coppa Italia.... Objectively, if we want to reach the semis of the CL and launch a great assault for the Scudetto, then we will need Champions.... Imagine this midfield :

Gio ( VdV) ------------- Marchisio ------------ VdV (Gio)

--------------------------- Diego ---------------------------

Such a midfield would be pretty much one of the best midfields in Europe....

Also, if there is no VdV, then we're back to playing 4-3-1-2 with a 2 CMs in Marchisio + Zanetti (Sissoko or Tiago or Poulsen) and Camo or Marchionni.... If Diego's marked out of the game (that's not impossible), then we're left with little or no creativity, considering that Ranieri doesn't allow Gio to play AT ALL....

My guess is that if we agree to pay around 10-15 M Euros for VdV, Real would be fairly satisfied and would let him go.... And even VdV would love to play with Alex, Diego, Trez, Gigi and Chiellini....

Imagine how lethal Alex and particularly Trez would be, if he finally gets quality service from not only Diego, but also Gio + VdV

If reports are to be believed, then we are also chasing Silva.... That guy will be chased by Madrid and Barcelona, not to mention Chelsea and Inter.... Since we're the penny-pinchers of Italy, spending 35-40 M on him is outta the question....

If we spend 15 M on VdV and then sell faggots like Tiago + Poulsen, then we can get a really good FB (De Silvestri or Lichtsteiner ??? ) and we'd be set, well, at least for the next season.... :)

Of course this is just conjecture, but the realism in this move makes it affable and viable....

Any takers ???

Vini.Alarm

Apr 15, 2009
    According to german newspapers Real want about 11 Million for VdV(Rumours say Bayern are after him). If we dont manage to get Diego here(Which would be pretty bad) hes a good alternative but I doubt Secco is capable of getting Diego+VdV and some decent RB. I have the strange feeling that we are going to end up with some lame medicore players again.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,137
    According to recent reports, Chelsea + Real Madrid are always looking to end a cycle and start a new one, which means whole-sale selling off of players and bringing in fresher faces....

Real Madrid, in particular, would be of immense help to us.... Remember Van der Vaart??? He, along with his former Ajax team-mate Sneijder haven't enjoyed a long fruitful campaign in Madrid.... These 2 guys will be front runners to be packed and sold out asap to make way (also in terms of finance) for more "talented" and more "expensive" signings....

One may argue that bringing VdV will stunt Gio's progress, however I disagree....

Next year we will be needing as much quality as we can get.... Remember, we're playing in the Peace Cup + Serie A + Champions League + Coppa Italia.... Objectively, if we want to reach the semis of the CL and launch a great assault for the Scudetto, then we will need Champions.... Imagine this midfield :

Gio ( VdV) ------------- Marchisio ------------ VdV (Gio)

--------------------------- Diego ---------------------------

Such a midfield would be pretty much one of the best midfields in Europe....

Also, if there is no VdV, then we're back to playing 4-3-1-2 with a 2 CMs in Marchisio + Zanetti (Sissoko or Tiago or Poulsen) and Camo or Marchionni.... If Diego's marked out of the game (that's not impossible), then we're left with little or no creativity, considering that Ranieri doesn't allow Gio to play AT ALL....

My guess is that if we agree to pay around 10-15 M Euros for VdV, Real would be fairly satisfied and would let him go.... And even VdV would love to play with Alex, Diego, Trez, Gigi and Chiellini....

Imagine how lethal Alex and particularly Trez would be, if he finally gets quality service from not only Diego, but also Gio + VdV

If reports are to be believed, then we are also chasing Silva.... That guy will be chased by Madrid and Barcelona, not to mention Chelsea and Inter.... Since we're the penny-pinchers of Italy, spending 35-40 M on him is outta the question....

If we spend 15 M on VdV and then sell faggots like Tiago + Poulsen, then we can get a really good FB (De Silvestri or Lichtsteiner ??? ) and we'd be set, well, at least for the next season.... :)

Of course this is just conjecture, but the realism in this move makes it affable and viable....

Any takers ???
    VdV to Juve for me is passé. That midfield looks to much on the offense IMO. Not a fan of De Silvestri. He started well, was supposed to be a star but really sucked lately and do you seriously not rate Momo enough to assure him a starting spot? He's one of the reasons why our defensive game blows because he's out. I agree with the Silva comment. He'll go for a lot and probably not Juve.

Welcome btw even if didn't just join us. :D :martini:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,139
    1. Buffon
    3. Chiellini
    4. Mellberg...Kjaer...Bellusci...Subotic...Ivanovic...Santacroce
    5. Zebina...Lichtsteiner...Motta...Zuniga...Rafinha...Pisano
    6. Zanetti
    7. Salihamidzic
    8. Amauri
    9. Iaquinta
    10. Del Piero
    11. Nedved...Diego...Silva
    12. Chimenti
    13. Manninger
    14. Andrade...Cannavaro
    15. Knezevic...Criscito
    16. Camoranesi
    17. Trezeguet...Quagliarella...Cassano...Lavezzi...Pandev...Arnautovic
    18. Poulsen
    19. Marchisio
    20. Giovinco
    21. Grygera
    22. Sissoko
    28. Molinaro
    29. De Ceglie
    30. Tiago...Inler...Hamsik...Touré...Sissoko...Dudu
    32. Marchionni...Guberti...Barnetta...Galletti...Srna
    33. Legrottaglie

I think Mellberg will stay but in case we sell him this year or next season he should be replaced with a much younger CB.
    I put those names next too Tiago but it could also be next to Poulsen or Zanetti.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)