The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Do u see how Kjaer played against Milan.. I don't think he is ready for us now,
I don't see any special from him after watch him in several matches...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do u see how Kjaer played against Milan.. I don't think he is ready for us now,
I don't see any special from him after watch him in several matches...
Usually Milan targets do that just before going to Milan.

I remember very well Jankulovski playing with Udinese just before going to Milan, he even scored an own goal.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
As we speak I see that Agger has denied a contract renewal for four years offered by Liverpool.As his new destination it's mentioned Turin or Milano if we're to believe it.

Milan will probably go after Kjaer or even Mexes seeing Roma failed to secure top 4 this season.We should keep an eye on Agger really, getting him for 7-8mln euros would be great and he'd help out defense a lot.

Dec 26, 2004
What do you mean exactly when you say "always"? :D

Even though i was his laudest supporter and admirer before he came to serie A (actually, the only one, together with Dusan), and i still rate the boy high, the fact is that he played 23 matches (13 as a starter) this year, and he's a striker who scored only 1 goal (from penalty) in these 23 matches.

By always I was refereeing to Viola's worst moments exploited by you and Jack.

Talent-wise Jovetic is a Cassano waiting to happen.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,215
    Let's get rid of Legro/Mellberg and sign Agger as well...can't harm to have him in our team.
    If it was so easy. meelan will probably give him Flamini wages. If we buy another CB he'll be young and not already a "big name". A guy like Bellusci or something.

Jul 15, 2006
    The problem with Agger is injuries he's often injured; and we're the last team in the world who need more people in the infirmary :D But he's pretty good in the air, and has a great long distance shot too.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Hell, if we get both Agger and Canna we could always put one of Agger or Chiellini on the left. Would allow us to play a very attacking right back too.
    Meh, if we do I'd surely play Chiellini-Agger in the center.Chiellini is a great CB and too clumsy to be a LB while I'm not sure if Agger is capable of playing there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)