The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
:agree:

I wasn't for Poulsen transfer, but still I'm sure that he will be great for us. He hasn't showed 30% of what he is capable for and when he recovers and start playing I'm sure that he will be great.

Maybe we will not see Sissoko-Poulsen partnership but since both of them play rough at least we gonna have two great players to rotate. Plus we have Tiago, Marchisio and Zanetti and I would like to see Marchisio starting, cuz he really amazed him and I think that he have biggest potential.
well said my man,couldn't agree more

Buy

David Silva - 30m
Hamsik - Iaquinta + 20m
Sakho - 15m
Eboue - 0
Criscito - 0
Paolucci - 0

65 million euros

Sell

Tiago - 8
Marchionni - 5
Almiron - 4
Zanetti - 4
Salihamidzic - 2
Zebina - 2
Nedved, Knezevic, Andrade - 0

Total - 40 million euros[/Bi

wait a minute,wait a minute, 5m for marchionni?:xfinger:

can you show me this fool and where he keeps his money?

so it's been confirmed that Eboué can leave for free this summer? He'd be my targtet for RB too if that was the case.

We'll have to dish out about 3m € for Paolucci's other ½ if we want him back.
i think we would eb crazy not to go for it, he has been very shaky but the boy has talent

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ehm,I think it will be something like this that we'll see this summer.

In defense our weak spots are mainly RB and LB.Signing some RB would be good and in this case Eboue who'll be free this summer (maybe,fu#k the media for not clearing his up already).As for LB I really have no idea because we aren't linked with anyone so far so I'll say Criscito.

Legro and Chiellini are doing well this season.Legro was not so good recently but overall it's was pretty good.I'd like to see someone great next to Chiellini but I don't think we'll do that this summer seeing how this partnership works.Mellberg is a back up and there's probably Mattias coming to get Knezevic's spot and who knows,he might shine.

As for our middle it's still unknown.Main target should be AML and let's say it's Silva.I wouldn't change middle because we are already pretty good out there.Sissoko-Tiago/Marchisio/Poulsen will be good.I don't like the idea of Marco playing when Camo is not fit and that's like half of the season so we need someone there.Hleb?It would be damn good but I'll say Guberti.

Forward is pretty good and I think I'd keep Trez.Iaquinta can go...we are not giving him playing time so the doors are opened if he wants to leave and he probably will.So,

IN

Eboue-0
Mattias-0
Criscito
Guberti-0
Silva-30
Floccari-9

OUT

Zebina-2.5
Marchionni-4
Salihamidzic- 1.5
Almiron-4
Knezevic
Iaquinta-8

Buffon

Eboue-Chiellini-Legro-Molinaro

Camo-Sissoko-Tiago-Silva

Trezeguet-Del Piero

------------------------------

Manninger

Grygera-Mellberg-Mattias-Criscito

Guberti-Poulsen-Marchisio-De Ceglie

Amauri-Floccari

If we have more :money: it can be better. :burke:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I heard on the news and read in a newspapper that Juve made a move to bring Huntelaar in the summer. Any more reliable sources than mine to confirm or deny this??

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why would we be linked with huntelaar again? This isn't the summer to strengthen the attack, we need to get an AML and some defenders. So I say not this summer but next is when we can get a new younger striker for the future. We have 4 great strikers now that would last at least another season.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Душан;1899100 said:
Ehm,I think it will be something like this that we'll see this summer.

In defense our weak spots are mainly RB and LB.Signing some RB would be good and in this case Eboue who'll be free this summer (maybe,fu#k the media for not clearing his up already).As for LB I really have no idea because we aren't linked with anyone so far so I'll say Criscito.

Legro and Chiellini are doing well this season.Legro was not so good recently but overall it's was pretty good.I'd like to see someone great next to Chiellini but I don't think we'll do that this summer seeing how this partnership works.Mellberg is a back up and there's probably Mattias coming to get Knezevic's spot and who knows,he might shine.

As for our middle it's still unknown.Main target should be AML and let's say it's Silva.I wouldn't change middle because we are already pretty good out there.Sissoko-Tiago/Marchisio/Poulsen will be good.I don't like the idea of Marco playing when Camo is not fit and that's like half of the season so we need someone there.Hleb?It would be damn good but I'll say Guberti.

Forward is pretty good and I think I'd keep Trez.Iaquinta can go...we are not giving him playing time so the doors are opened if he wants to leave and he probably will.So,

IN

Eboue-0
Mattias-0
Criscito
Guberti-0
Silva-30
Floccari-9

OUT

Zebina-2.5
Marchionni-4
Salihamidzic- 1.5
Almiron-4
Knezevic
Iaquinta-8

Buffon

Eboue-Chiellini-Legro-Molinaro

Camo-Sissoko-Tiago-Silva

Trezeguet-Del Piero

------------------------------

Manninger

Grygera-Mellberg-Mattias-Criscito

Guberti-Poulsen-Marchisio-De Ceglie

Amauri-Floccari

If we have more :money: it can be better. :burke:
I think Silva is much better behind the strikers than on the wing.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #70
    Once again one of our scouters is in Greece attending Olympiacos...
    This news can be true because a couple of weeks ago there was a Greek scout at Juve headquarters. You guys remember that right?

So who could it be from Olympiakos? Dudu? Belluschi? Torosidis? Galletti?

Could be Torosidis(RB).

Dusan, check who their agents are. :D

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Душан;1899151 said:
    I'm not so sure.I think he is also very good as AML but a bit more attacking than usual.If we get him I'm sure we are going to stick to 4-4-2 but if we get Diego it could be changed.
    He plays wide for the National team, but I'm pretty sure he plays behind David Villa for Valencia. With Mata and Joaquin on the wings.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    This news can be true because a couple of weeks ago there was a Greek scout at Juve headquarters. You guys remember that right?

Could be Torosidis(RB).

Gonna eat now maybe a bit later ;)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004

Could be Torosidis(RB).

Mark, you mean a Greek agent?

Today it was Vasiliev, our head scout in Balkans.
    He was attending games in Greece when we were in B, and continues till today but there is no reason IMO.

The newspapers here, report that it could be Galletti

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)