The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    In an interview to Tuttosport made a couple of days before re-signing with Juve but available tomorrow, Alessio Secco says that a substantial amount will be made available for Nedved's replacement. :eyebrows:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    In an interview to Tuttosport made a couple of days before re-signing with Juve but available tomorrow, Alessio Secco says that a substantial amount will be made available for Nedved's replacement. :eyebrows:
    meaning we will pay smth like 35m for Andrea Parola :D

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Silva-----Ninja-------Tiago/Marchisio--------Camo

Not a bad midfield if I may say so.
    That's a very competent midfield. Whenever Camo's out (often) then I hope we'll do this:

De Ceglie/Giovinco - Sissoko - Tiago/Marchisio/etc - Silva.

Still decent.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    Give some fair portion to our Fragile Defensive Line please
    Your're rite Albert ...

Juve has not been reinforcing or investing much into the defense as much as the rest of the team and when it did, it has either failed or have not brought much result, Andrade and Knezevic respectively.

The rest of the current defense are either bought from the Moggi days or free agent from the past 2 summers except Molinaro and PDC ...

Mar 24, 2006
    Your're rite Albert ...

Juve has not been reinforcing or investing much into the defense as much as the rest of the team and when it did, it has either failed or have not brought much result, Andrade and Knezevic respectively.

The rest of the current defense are either bought from the Moggi days or free agent from the past 2 summers except Molinaro and PDC ...
    Ditto , wholehearted agree with your additional point of view ,
    though PDC was our Primavera product , so he doesn't count ;)

btw just noticed you are SG-an La :D
    Glad to know leh :D

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    :D Ya Ya ... Juve-Fanatics still spread around the globe even in my country where most are engrossed with the EPL. Throw a pen into a crowd and chances are, it will probably hit an Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool or Chelsea supporter.

As for PDC, at least the mgmt did bought back half of his contract to reinforce the LB/LM position but ur rite, strictly speaking, he doesn't count.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    How do you rate Angelo Palombo from Samp
    He is really good in FM but is he good in the real world?

and yeah Silva would be great altough I am afraid he would be more fun to watch than effective
    Ribery still remains my no` 1 on my wish list

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Palombo is a very decent player, but not what we need
    He has great defensive skills and is very creative (based on FM) if he is as good in the real world than I think we must consider him to partner Sissoko in the middle and ofcourse still target Ribery or Silva to take over from Nedved

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    I think we have enough options in CMF now, and Palombo is not that much better than any of them...good holding MF, decent passer of the ball but not quite the creative type

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
    and yeah Silva would be great altough I am afraid he would be more fun to watch than effective
    Ribery still remains my no` 1 on my wish list
    I agree. If these rumour are true, then I hope only that Silva doesn't end like Quaresma in Serie A, a football wizard, who disappears sooner than he arrives.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)