The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I agree. If these rumour are true, then I hope only that Silva doesn't end like Quaresma in Serie A, a football wizard, who disappears sooner than he arrives.
I don`t think he would be like Quaresma
I think he would be a good player but maybe a more beautiful style of football than an effective one (which I mean he won`t give us many assists but still would do the usual pretty stuff he does)
Silva is one of the best left midfielders in the world but I doubt he could be as effective as Nedved was a few years back

What happened with Tiago, Poulsen, Marchisio and Zanetti partnering Sissoko in the middle?
Tiago not good enough Poulsen not good enough Marchisio quite talented but I doubt he is good enough
Zanetti is very underated but he is not getting any younger and is quite slow
Palombo (as I know him from FM) is great at defending and very creative they (SI) have given him 19 out of 20 in the creative slot not to mention great anticipation and defensive skills
Now I know FM and the real world are 2 different things altough FM usually makes it right therefore I asked you guys if he is as good as they made him to be

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Palombo is quite similar to Zanetti and Poulsen in style of play and tbh don't consider him much better if any. Unless we're determined to sell Tiago and Zanetti or Poulsen, I really don't see any reason for us to buy dm or cm in few years. We have 3 (Zanetti, Poulsen and Tiago) proven quality CMs and 2 young quality mids in Sissoko and Marchisio also Ekdahl and Castiglia are supposed to be talented. We should start looking at CMs when Zanetti retires/leaves and we sell one of the remaining 4, even then we should look at primavera first.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i love how folk are writing off Poulsen after only half a season, the same way they writ off Tiago after 1 season. Tiago was settling into the team nicely before injury, Poulsen was doing well and will continue to grow into the team.

i bet this time next year the same folk will all be praising the Poulsen-Sissoko partnership

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think Poulsen is pretty good but what I don't like is that we are over-covered on position.In fact,I hate it.

This is the only reason why I believed we're going to sign Diego and change it to 4-3-1-2 and it would be good but looks like it ain't gonna happen.

People say it's ok but only because he have injury problems this season.What about when they come back?I mean,

Sissoko,Poulsen,Tiago,Marchisio and Zanetti.

We are probably going to play 4-4-2 next season and we could have some problems there.Sissoko should be starter but we'd have 3 very good players on the bench.

It's easy to say Zanetti-Sissoko partnership but it's hard and stupid to leave 3 others on the bench.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
tbh i feel that this may be Zanetti's last season with us,Tiago has really grown in the last year and i feel that Poulsen and him will be rotated with Marchisio being broken in. it gives us a mixture of silk and steel in there but it does mean that we will remain over-dependent on the wide players producing the goods for our forwards

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Good thing is it's easy to predict that one of the four is either injured or suspended. Camo being injured for another half a season. It's still quite possible that we play 4-3-1-2 as every one of these targets is able to play there and we already have Gio who plays there. So depending on Ranieris love for Marchionni it could be possible.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
30m€ for Silva!?? For that kind off money we could & should get RIBERY...
Buy Bellusci, Ivanovič & De Silvestri....

You got:

Buffon

De Slivestri - Ivanovič - Chiellini - Bellusci

Camo - Marchisio - Sissoko - Ribery

Amauri - Giovinco​

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #49
    Ribéry would cost much more than that unfortunately Pingo.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    30m€ for Silva!?? For that kind off money we could & should get RIBERY...
    Buy Bellusci, Ivanovič & De Silvestri....

You got:

Buffon

De Slivestri - Ivanovič - Chiellini - Bellusci

Camo - Marchisio - Sissoko - Ribery

Amauri - Giovinco​
    Giovinco is not a striker.Bellusci is rather a CB than a LB from what I've heard and we wouldn't get Ribery for 30 m €,dream on.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Marceℓℓo;1899016 said:
    Giovinco is not a striker.Bellusci is rather a CB than a LB from what I've heard and we wouldn't get Ribery for 30 m €,dream on.
    Pingo can do it, what are you talking about?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    i love how folk are writing off Poulsen after only half a season, the same way they writ off Tiago after 1 season. Tiago was settling into the team nicely before injury, Poulsen was doing well and will continue to grow into the team.

i bet this time next year the same folk will all be praising the Poulsen-Sissoko partnership
    :agree:

I wasn't for Poulsen transfer, but still I'm sure that he will be great for us. He hasn't showed 30% of what he is capable for and when he recovers and start playing I'm sure that he will be great.

Maybe we will not see Sissoko-Poulsen partnership but since both of them play rough at least we gonna have two great players to rotate. Plus we have Tiago, Marchisio and Zanetti and I would like to see Marchisio starting, cuz he really amazed him and I think that he have biggest potential.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Please watch Tiago play.
    I watched and I still say he is not good enough
    I didn`t say he is a bad player but still not good enough for Juve
    If you want a our team to be in the top 4 then I guess he is fit
    BUT if you want Juve to be the best then Tiago is not good enough not offensively and not defensively altough I must admit he is much better than last year

Poulsen isn`t bad but he is more of a Sissoko kind of player defensive than attacking and playing both Sissoko and Poulsen could be too defensive

Zanetti is a great player but a bit slow If we had 2 of him in our team than I would have said that we don`t need any more central midfielders but we have only one and he can`t play all the games especially at his age and being injured doesn`t help it
    I have never seen Palombo in action therefore I won`t reccomend him but I did play FM and he is great there so IF he is as good as he is in FM we should snap him this summer there aren`t many players who are great defensively and still creative

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    Strictly speaking, Poulsen and Sissoko are pretty different in their style. Sissoko does foraging runs to opponents' penalty area from time to time. Poulsen to me seems best at protecting the back 4.

Also, Poulsen hasn't really get into groove yet with the injury he suffered, at least he had not yet been a pain in the ass for players like Totti, Kaka and Gattuso. :D

In the Catania match, although there are no spectacular highlights from Tiago, the midfield seems smoother and before that, Tiago had shown much improvement prior to his injury compared to last season ...

Last but not least, there's Marchisio. The youngest but also the one with the most potential.

I see the Center Midfield as Juve's strongest department probably only bettered by the Front-line ... provided everybody are as fit as a fiddle.

Jul 2, 2006
    Buy

David Silva - 30m
    Hamsik - Iaquinta + 20m
    Sakho - 15m
    Eboue - 0
    Criscito - 0
    Paolucci - 0

65 million euros

Sell

Tiago - 8
    Marchionni - 5
    Almiron - 4
    Zanetti - 4
    Salihamidzic - 2
    Zebina - 2
    Nedved, Knezevic, Andrade - 0

Total - 40 million euros

GK - Buffon, Manninger
    RB - Eboue, Grygera
    LB - Molinaro, Criscito
    CB - Chiellini, Sakho, Legrottalie, Mellberg, Ariaudo
    MC - Marchisio, Hamsik, Sissoko, Poulsen, Ekdal
    AM - Silva, Camoranesi, Giovinco, Esposito(Daud,Rossi,Yago)
    ST - Del Piero, Amauri, Trezeguet, Paolucci

______________________Buffon______________________

Eboue_________Chiellini______Legrottaglie________Molinaro

Camoranesi_______Sissoko_______Hamsik_________Silva

____________Amauri__________________Del Piero

-------------------------------------------------------------

_________________________Manninger______________

Grygera__________Mellberg__________Sakho__________Criscito

Esposito__________Poulsen___________Marchisio_______Giovinco

_______________Trezeguet__________Paolucci

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #59
    so it's been confirmed that Eboué can leave for free this summer? He'd be my targtet for RB too if that was the case.

We'll have to dish out about 3m € for Paolucci's other ½ if we want him back.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Buy

David Silva - 30m
    Hamsik - Iaquinta + 20m
    Sakho - 15m
    Eboue - 0
    Criscito - 0
    Paolucci - 0

65 million euros

Sell

Tiago - 8
    Marchionni - 5
    Almiron - 4
    Zanetti - 4
    Salihamidzic - 2
    Zebina - 2
    Nedved, Knezevic, Andrade - 0

Total - 40 million euros

GK - Buffon, Manninger
    RB - Eboue, Grygera
    LB - Molinaro, Criscito
    CB - Chiellini, Sakho, Legrottalie, Mellberg, Ariaudo
    MC - Marchisio, Hamsik, Sissoko, Poulsen, Ekdal
    AM - Silva, Camoranesi, Giovinco, Esposito(Daud,Rossi,Yago)
    ST - Del Piero, Amauri, Trezeguet, Paolucci

______________________Buffon______________________

Eboue_________Chiellini______Legrottaglie________Molinaro

Camoranesi_______Sissoko_______Hamsik_________Silva

____________Amauri__________________Del Piero

-------------------------------------------------------------

_________________________Manninger______________

Grygera__________Mellberg__________Sakho__________Criscito

Esposito__________Poulsen___________Marchisio_______Giovinco

_______________Trezeguet__________Paolucci
    I don't think we should touch our CM spot for the next season.No need to sell Tiago who was very good this season too.Hamsik would add something but I think we should fill other positions better where we suck.

Would be nice to get Sakho but I don't think we're going to spend much on some CB this year.

As Mark said we'd have to spend some :money: to buy others half of Paolucci's contract.

And I don't really think we can get 5mln euros from Marchionni.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)