The Walking Dead! (13 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
Just started watching, first episode was good. Dark and kind similar to 28 days later but that's ok. Second episode, not so sure about. Too much making light of the dire situation they found themselves in imo. Mixed feelings so far then, will give it a few more episodes to get a feel for the series.
The entire first season is only like 6 episodes long. You have to watch them, the first season is amazing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well the Psychonator is back.
All in all a pretty much filler episode.
Sort of.

I mean, we all knew there had to be some grand planner behind the dead rats that were causing the zombie feeding frenzy at specific secure points of the fences. Not to mention the "biological warfare" that was in effect. I'm glad that they finally did a reveal so they can get down to business, as this last episode seemed a lot more of the same otherwise.

Only so much drudgery of walker head-stabbing chain gangs and anonymous people spitting up blood I can take, episode after episode, before something new has gotta happen.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
About last episodes ending

Do you think they killed the ladies? When the governor was in the pit you could hear Martinez shooting at zombies.

'I'm a pirate' :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think the writers were desperate to write something different and find an excuse to add new characters to liven things up. Unfortunately, the show comes off schizophrenic when they do that.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
isnt 2nd season the farm season?

thats the worst season ever... almost non-existence actions, just full of drama and talks.. boring/dull season.

for people who are at season 2.. dont give up just yet, i suggest keep watching til season 3.

season 3 and 4 is where the fun starts

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

thats the worst season ever... almost non-existence actions, just full of drama and talks.. boring/dull season.

for people who are at season 2.. dont give up just yet, i suggest keep watching til season 3.

This is the reason why I don't think it's great tv show. It made me sick at some level, it looked like a true soap opera.

But I'll continue watching.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Season 3 is worse than season 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)