The Walking Dead! (10 Viewers)

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Shane got eaten two seasons ago. :p
Nope , Rick killed him.

Shane was the best character from the show.

Dale, Merle and Shauna were good too. Too many good characters killed off.

Glen is an overrated character.

But its a great show.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nope , Rick killed him.

Shane was the best character from the show.

Dale, Merle and Shauna were good too. Too many good characters killed off.

Glen is an overrated character.

But its a great show.
Yes, Shane got shot. But came back as a walker. I'm sure he got snacked on at the time of his death too, btw.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Yes, Shane got shot. But came back as a walker. I'm sure he got snacked on at the time of his death too, btw.
No, if you remember, they are all infected.

So when you die, even if it wasn't by a zombie bite, you will still come back as a zombie.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
One of my favorite show's of all time and I liked Shane in the beginning. Too bad they made him an asshole later on. Hopefully we'll see less or of the governor in this season. Preferably none at all.

Downloaded The Wire few weeks ago, so in between waiting for the new episodes I'm planing to go through all 5 seasons, 1-2 episode per day should do it.

What do you think of Carol? Undoubtedly she made a big mistake, but then again she's been in the show since the beginning. Little harsh to leave her like that.

- - - Updated - - -

They were in Fringe before too
Is it a good show? I've heard about it, but never found time to watch it on TV. If it's really good I'll might look it up on the net.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
She was a good character nonetheless. Tough choice really, but the group and its cohesion is the most important in the end. It would be very hard to cover up those murders and Tyreese would eventually figure out who the killer is. But as 89man said too many left the show and imo haven't been properly replaced. Unless they're planing on to introduce some new faces very soon.

While at it, Merle was hell of a character. I really liked that bastard and rather enjoyed some of his dialogues.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah as far as I know there will be more of the guvernor and will be some other major dude coming in the middle or a bit sooner.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No, if you remember, they are all infected.

So when you die, even if it wasn't by a zombie bite, you will still come back as a zombie.
So let me get this straight. Your theory presumes that Shane was shot and killed, and during the time he was shot dead until the time he clearly became a zombie himself at the end of the episode, Rick watched over his body and prevented any other zombies from biting him until he turned.

Yeah, right. :andyandbarcelona:

Think this through, cowboy. I hate shows that feel they have to spell out everything because the audience is considered too stupid to connect the dots.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Swag, but he is right that Shane didn't get bitten. At least that's what I understood too.

When he got shot, in the scene they showed how the virus was airborne or whatever too. Plus few episodes later they told that when you die you turn, without being bitten.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He's messing with you obviously. :p

Shane, after he was killed, in a few moments turned and no zombies were around. It was explained in that army facility how the disease is transmitted.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They didn't show Shane getting bitten, and the logical conclusion is that he was killed by gunfire and then came back at the end of the episode as a walker because he died and not of a brain injury. But to presume that while he was dying or lying in state that no zombie would approach him and take a nibble is, well, silly, IMO.

Who was there to fend off the nearby walkers from having a bite? Clearly Rick didn't bury his body within the prison compound, etc. Shane suddenly shows as a walker outside the fence. How did he get there? Aren't there other walkers out there?

Rock could have done the logical thing and put a bullet through his head to prevent him from coming back as a walker, but he did not do that.

Think this through. This isn't rocket science.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
They didn't show Shane getting bitten, and the logical conclusion is that he was killed by gunfire and then came back at the end of the episode as a walker because he died and not of a brain injury. But to presume that while he was dying or lying in state that no zombie would approach him and take a nibble is, well, silly, IMO.

Who was there to fend off the nearby walkers from having a bite? Clearly Rick didn't bury his body within the prison compound, etc. Shane suddenly shows as a walker outside the fence. How did he get there? Aren't there other walkers out there?

Rick stabbed him and a few minutes after it Rick's kid shot him. Stop trolling. :p

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

Rock could have done the logical thing and put a bullet through his head to prevent him from coming back as a walker, but he did not do that.

He didn't shoot him because he didin't knew at that point that you come back even if not bitten.

Prison compound? I don't get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)