The Walking Dead! (4 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
i hate to be that guy, but this show is terrible when compared to the comics. at least in terms of season 2 and 3. the characters are awful and unlikable. and the villains are not violent enough.
The villan in the third season is sick and violent enough by any standards.

Btw, speaking about comics, is it possible to get them anywhere on the internet?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I don't and I already checked, will download when I come home.

One question though, I downloaded first episode, and it seems it's the same scene like in the series? Does the Series fallow the same path like the comics?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
The villan in the third season is sick and violent enough by any standards.

Btw, speaking about comics, is it possible to get them anywhere on the internet?
The Governor in the comic books is 100 times worse than The Governor in the TV show.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Damn... that's some scary dude then. Anyway, does the show fallow the same plot line? or Just the chars are similar or something similar?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Season 1 was the same. Since season 2 they started to change things and season 3 was really different other then the basic plot of Prison vs Town. For example the comic books Sophia is still alive and well while her death was the major plot in season 2 of the show.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Cool, i faund lots of comics, I think I will look into them while waiting for fourth season and when i'm too hungover to move from the computer chair :D

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
No discussion?

Pretty good start of the season. The woman was so creepy but I have the feeling that she is really hot when clean :p.

I wonder what's with the red eyes. Is that some random sickness or the zombie virus evolving?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)