The Walking Dead! (7 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I'll come back here when I finish the season for a proper talk :D

I was really surprised by the series and it's quality, not many good shows nowdays. The only thing I kind of dislike is sometimes they make artificial situations where it seems quite unreal when someone from the group puts someone into a decision position. Most of the time it's ok, but there are times where it just doesn't seem natural and is just for the sake of showing character choice or driving a plot.

Anyway, really nice show, becoming one of my favorites.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2006
I'll come back here when I finish the season for a proper talk :D

I was really surprised by the series and it's quality, not many good shows nowdays. The only thing I kind of dislike is sometimes they make artificial situations where it seems quite unreal when someone from the group puts someone into a decision position. Most of the time it's ok, but there are times where it just doesn't seem natural and is just for the sake of showing character choice or driving a plot.

Anyway, really nice show, becoming one of my favorites.
Yea, they do go a bit far to add some drama to the show sometimes. But overall, it's a great show. Season four looks to be just as good and once you are caught up andthe season starts there will be some lively discussion here.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
How do you guys like this show? Season 4 is coming out October 13th. I was wondering if I should quickly watch all the seasons before the premiere. I have about 3 weeks. I think I can do it.

I always hear good things about this show, but reading this last page...it seems like not many are happy about it.
Leet me say it in this way, imo.

Season 1 is great, season 2 is alright and season 3 is awful.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The actor is really good I give you that, so I hope he catches one of them on screen fake bullets :D

Btw, is it me or the korean's girlfriend looks hot? Dunno what it is about her, but the gal from farm seems very fuckable, even without taking into account that there are probably not lot of women to fuck since world is run by zombies :D

Jul 10, 2006
The actor is really good I give you that, so I hope he catches one of them on screen fake bullets :D

Btw, is it me or the korean's girlfriend looks hot? Dunno what it is about her, but the gal from farm seems very fuckable, even without taking into account that there are probably not lot of women to fuck since world is run by zombies :D
She's hot, so is her little sister Beth. In the show she's supposed to be a teenager, but in real life she's 28. lol

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Haha, actually I was surprised that she is a kid in the show, because the first time i saw her on the farm I thought she was 25 or so, but in season three she's a kid, whats up with that? :D

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Just finished, awesome. What a lunatic that mayor. I take back what I said about Merle he went through for me, he's total badass, though still an asshole :D The bitch got what she deserved though.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i hate to be that guy, but this show is terrible when compared to the comics. at least in terms of season 2 and 3. the characters are awful and unlikable. and the villains are not violent enough.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Yeah the things that happened in the comics make this show look like a soap opera. Season 3 was pretty bad, I hope season 4 will do better.

Fortunately there's Arrow season 2 starting at the same time.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah the things that happened in the comics make this show look like a soap opera. Season 3 was pretty bad, I hope season 4 will do better.

Fortunately there's Arrow season 2 starting at the same time.
I was thinking about giving Arrow a try. Is it worth it?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I was thinking about giving Arrow a try. Is it worth it?
Depends what you like. I'm a DC Universe nerd so for me it's a no brainer. This show is hugely inspired by Nolan's Batman and it's trying to stay as much realistic as it can.

It's a CW show though so it suffers from the same illness that all of their shows. Literally every single character on this show is a top model. Even Arrow's mother is probably the best looking 50+ woman around :shifty:.

The show starts slow but its second half was really good. It has good villains and supporting cast. There's Deathstroke and he is a legit badass like he should. Season 2 will add some supernatural shit slowly. We will get Barry Allen in 3 episodes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)