The Ultras (6 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I could understand the hate toward the Ultras , but lets face it, without them , we are losing the ones who really creates wonderful atmosphere supporting the team ...

I think we should give special ticket for them and treat them differently ... their chanting and team cheering is unique ...

Ultras should be respected , they drive the team during the matches

Also if someone from Ultras selling drugs, that doesn’t mean all of them they do...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Red Star fans basically had arkan as their leader.

Panicking over a small missile.

World gone too soft.
You don't get it bro.

We have the 2nd amendment and hand out F-22's like Candy.

Hell, they can't even use weed properly. No one should be mad smoking weed.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I'm italian, the mains media doesn't talk about Juventus ultras, I read just here about Juventus ultras.
There are some of those fascist that are also Juventus' ultras, stop. This is another story that not has nothing to do with football.

Sorry for my english, I trying to learn.

Inviato dal mio LEX626 utilizzando Tapatalk
People are too gullible with media. Also Hustini, who strictly believes what Football-Italia says. At least now and then he listens to @Mark.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm italian, the mains media doesn't talk about Juventus ultras, I read just here about Juventus ultras.
There are some of those fascist that are also Juventus' ultras, stop. This is another story that not has nothing to do with football.

Sorry for my english, I trying to learn.

Inviato dal mio LEX626 utilizzando Tapatalk
We know this level of criminal idiocy of hoarding major fire arms has nothing to do with football (hate group like this are planning a rebellion?). But international media like to sensationalize instead of being specific.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I could understand the hate toward the Ultras , but lets face it, without them , we are losing the ones who really creates wonderful atmosphere supporting the team ...

I think we should give special ticket for them and treat them differently ... their chanting and team cheering is unique ...

Ultras should be respected , they drive the team during the matches

Also if someone from Ultras selling drugs, that doesn’t mean all of them they do...
Neo nazi criminals who sell guns, drugs and extort have not a single aota of need in a football stadium. They belong in jail.

It's really that simple.

Separate fans who are there to passionately support their clubs from outright criminals.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Neo nazi criminals who sell guns, drugs and extort have not a single aota of need in a football stadium. They belong in jail.

It's really that simple.

Separate fans who are there to passionately support their clubs from outright criminals.
not all Ultras are like this ...they are like other human groups or nationalities ...you could find the bad and the good everywhere ...

if some of them drug dealers or gun mediators ...that doesn't all are like this ...

I just care about their atmosphere they create during the matches ....it's soo sweet to hear them ....

even at away matches , their voices are higher ALWAYS than the host team .... Ultras need someone to understand them and why not having special ticket and treatment .....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)