The Ultras (2 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
My experience of being in the curva is weed...lots of weed. Fair to say there must be a fair few who move it.
I would say that every single ultras group from every single football team in the world is used for chanelling drugs. Its the same everywhere. What amazes me from todays news and is something i still cant understand, is what the f*ck do they need an anti-aircraft missile for and how the f*ck did they obtain it???

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I would say that every single ultras group from every single football team in the world is used for chanelling drugs. Its the same everywhere. What amazes me from todays news and is something i still cant understand, is what the f*ck do they need an anti-aircraft missile for and how the f*ck did they obtain it???
It probably fell off the plane

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
What amazes me from todays news and is something i still cant understand, is what the f*ck do they need an anti-aircraft missile for and how the f*ck did they obtain it???
Many Italian far-right and far-left(sic!) fought (and some still are) on Russian side in Ukraine. It's very easy to obtain any kind of weaponry there. Not high end, of course, something from 70-s or 80-s. Russians don't trust this monkeys with high end stuff, they use it themselves to ground civilian plains and shell civilians.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Many Italian far-right and far-left(sic!) fought (and some still are) on Russian side in Ukraine. It's very easy to obtain any kind of weaponry there. Not high end, of course, something from 70-s or 80-s. Russians don't trust this monkeys with high end stuff, they use it themselves to ground civilian plains and shell civilians.
Смерть конченным ватникам!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
great atmosphere for 3 matches, shitshow for the rest of the season. at least they have some missiles at home.

"supporters"

i wonder when the club starts to ban these idiots one by one.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
People still think the missile story of Torino had something to do with our supporters :lol:

The leading guy who owned those missiles (two more were found in his other appartements) even was a swiss guy who once worked for our national armament factory. :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

But it's indeed a shame that the atmosphere will be shit for another season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Telling or even believing fake stories like the missile story is shitty too tho.
any confirmation on that story being fake? it was reported all over the italian media, reliable and unreliable sources too. i might have missed any rebuttal though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)