The truth about Beijing Olympics (11 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
contrary to what you may believe not all Jamaicans smoke ro take drugs...like everywhere else in the wordl, there is a percentage of the population that engage in those activities...surprising to you maybe, but less than 8% of Jamaicans smoke drugs...and BYW even less of us wear dreadlocks...just wanted to clear up those misconceptions :pint:
LIES! :spliff:

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
to fender: a coward who has no gut to admit he/she is Chinese

to those who doubt the sovereignty of PR China in Tibet, these are my suggestions: google the maps of China back to 700 years ago; go to wikipedia; contact your local government to see what they will tell you

to those who scream for free tibet: ye, you are in a free world, you have the right to vote for the leader of your government to F**k yourself(see g. brown & bush jr.), and guess what, your ppl enjoy it, ask for more and even invite others(your iraq brothers) to joint you

to those who crow over what happen right now in China: what you will react if I say f**k them to those victims in new orland, the victims in german concentration camp in WWII and so on... are those lives lost in this disaster equal to those ones lives around you?

to those who I mentioned above: say whatever you want, but if you can not change anything at all, then plz shut the fk up and go back to enjoy your daily life. you could only talk when your country has the power to overcome ours like what your father or grandfather did to my country 100 years ago

the Olympic game is a sports event and let it be, plz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)