The truth about Beijing Olympics (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;1619221 said:
I think you and I have come close 3 or 4 times heckling professional athletes.
And it has added .05 inches to my dick. Up to .19 now!

I can't wait to heckle Blanco, the goddamn hunchback.

The difference is that it's so obvious in China. It's pretty obvious in the US as well, but China makes it really hard to ignore.

What I find revolting is people asking for concepts such as cultural equality or telling us that we have to consider the fact the Chinese culture is a different one. Yeah, it may be different, but guess what, it's just plain wrong. I might be a chauvinist western pig, but China is not a-okay.

And I don't need some moronic cultural leftie telling me it is. There is simply no way in which you can compare for example Belgium to China. Whilst there may be blood on Belgium's hand, China's the vagina where it's coming from.
Last time I checked, the US wasn't sending all our children to orphanages or flat out killing them while destroying 99% of our rivers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Speaking of Belgians and Chinamen, I got a little IM chat going with Libero a few days ago. That boy is going through the motions of bribing his Italian ass through the Tianenmen Gate for a few weeks. For work of all things.

Meanwhile, I'm preparing to soil my left hand for a little India action. Dammit, why is my job sending me to Delhi in May for two weeks when it is 10,000 degrees out?! My ass is going to feel like the inside of a tandoori oven...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Been there a few times myself. Only baseball games though, when I was underage.
I was in Camden Yards only once. Inebriated like you wouldn't believe on a New Year's Eve night, back when Camden Yards was just a train yard and I was stumbling on my way home from a party with a woman's shoe in my pocket -- from a woman I didn't even know nor remember.

Now that's a great Camden Yards moment...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Too bad I don't even drink there now that Im not underage. 6.50 for a Bud Light is just too much.
Yeah, fuck that nonsense. Always better to get drunk and have a cookout before the game.

I was in Camden Yards only once. Inebriated like you wouldn't believe on a New Year's Eve night, back when Camden Yards was just a train yard and I was stumbling on my way home from a party with a woman's shoe in my pocket -- from a woman I didn't even know nor remember.

Now that's a great Camden Yards moment...
:D

Talk about shady places..

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The black guy was going off on Rev. Wright. Showing hand signals that mean the same things he was saying. Oh and Obama is on now.

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
But I fucking hate those potheads.

contrary to what you may believe not all Jamaicans smoke ro take drugs...like everywhere else in the wordl, there is a percentage of the population that engage in those activities...surprising to you maybe, but less than 8% of Jamaicans smoke drugs...and BYW even less of us wear dreadlocks...just wanted to clear up those misconceptions :pint:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
contrary to what you may believe not all Jamaicans smoke ro take drugs...like everywhere else in the wordl, there is a percentage of the population that engage in those activities...surprising to you maybe, but less than 8% of Jamaicans smoke drugs...and BYW even less of us wear dreadlocks...just wanted to clear up those misconceptions :pint:
I was merely joking. Nothing wrong with Jamaicans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)