• Appiah, bring him and sell Tiago

• Undecided

• None of them I want

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I would have voted for Tiago but we could make a profit with Tiago, and then replace his with Appiah for free + with lower wages. Which we could then use to bring in a defender.
Totally agree. Appiah will offer more in Ranieri' system of hardy Central Midfielders.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
This is a poll I expected to see in a Brescia forum. WE'RE FUCKIN' JUVE MAN!

We should have polls like Alonso or Lucho/Gerrard or Xavi...

juverm

Mar 29, 2007
It's simple... Kill the Batman. (Sorry, too much "Dark Knight" :D) it means... Sell Tiago, and take back Appiah. He's better than 3 years ago, and he's got big motivation to prove his skills ;]

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Appiah is fast, aggressive, good shooting, stamina, he can play in several positions IMO.
Now, the question is should we use present or past tense in Appiah's case.
Since i didn't follow Appiah at all in last years, i think i'd go with what the two members who follow the Turkish league said (Snoop and Turk).

According to them Appiah has serious health problems (heart problems) and he didn't play at all last season. His health problems are the reason why Fenerbahce terminated his contract.

If this is true, and i have no reason not to believe Turk and Snoop, then one needs to ask himself why would we need the Appiah of 2008.
Remember, we won't be getting the guy that used to play for Juve, but we'll be getting an unhealthy player with serious fitness problems.

Edit: Just read Osman's post in the other thread.
I still wouldn't like Juve to be the team that will take the risk with Appiah.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I don't understand what the problem is with Tiago, he must realise he'll sit on the bench for another season
he should go, he gets a new chance to play at Everton and besides it is only a loan deal even if he doesn't like it, he can go elsewhere later on. Now he is waisting the precious time he has left as a professional football player
he probably doesn't have to do it for the money but has the guy no pride?

Apr 15, 2006
we can sell Tiago and get some money out of this, and get Appiah on free! but i'd like to see Tiago somehow prove himself. but if he cannot do it, then just sell him and give the other youngsters a better chance! Appiah is a liability, but he may do well. so voted for Appiah..

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
If we sell Tiago, and if we choose to sign another mid, Appiah would not be at the top of my list. Definitely sell Tiago though, just dont replace him with Appiah.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Appiah was one of my favorites,I was very pissed when we sold him. I would welcome him back, he is a great fighter, but not after what happened to his health. Tiago is 100 times what Appiah is right now.

Thou can't disagree with Swag :D

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Appiah, bring him and sell Tiago

BUTif he really has SO serious health problems why dont we search for another DM/MC to replace Tiago who must certainly leave

the likes of
Lucho and Xabi are nice but i think its too late...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)