The Super League (10 Viewers)

in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Oh boy, this has only made us look like a total bastard club. I think a lot of clubs will pull out, I wonder if we'll be the last or Madrid.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
He has to go man. His hubris has led to all this. As a club president, you can't be so impulsive and irrational.

- - - Updated - - -

He's a Chinkwee disciple of Moses.
What if he's like the protagonist in the movie where he has a million dollar idea and can potentially change the world for the better but he's been betrayed by his allies only to learn an important lesson, fall in love, his girl making him believe in himself again and play a major role in him leaving the farm where they live in silence only to make an even greater attempt to execute his plan and eventually he does that and everyone applauds him, but then in the end some angry fella shots him in front of his home Lincoln style?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
fuck celtic and napoli man it's meant to be the super league not super peasant league.
Yeah but fuck EPL more!

- - - Updated - - -

If you're going to do something like this, your agreement has to be ironclad.

It seems to me they were never serious.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
I personally was posting these 2 days under this very assumption. Thinking no way these smart millionaires would go for it without such an agreement.

Also the reason why Im still not convinced about the latest news that it's over.

Just doesnt add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)