The Super League (52 Viewers)

in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
What's it mean when they say "re-presented"?

Does it imply that they have already got the green light from all the other clubs and are waiting to see the public reaction or do we think that us Barca and Madrid are just desperate and putting the idea out there?
I have no idea but I guess this will be another failure and more embarrassment for the whole club IMO. The project is burned already, the first time it was announced, everything was done in a wrong way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
This is going to be fun. Get the popcorn ready.
Didn't uefa signed a new multi billion euro deal where they get to keep 49%.
I can already see the meltdown if this goes through.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
According to reports from Calcio & Finanza, UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin earned €2.19m in 2019-20, a staggering gross increase of €450,000 from the previous year.

The Hypocritical Pezevenki aka Cefelis should STFU - he's just as corrupt and loathsome as the people he's calling out - pot kettle black syndrome.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
According to reports from Calcio & Finanza, UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin earned €2.19m in 2019-20, a staggering gross increase of €450,000 from the previous year.

The Hypocritical Pezevenki aka Cefelis should STFU - he's just as corrupt and loathsome as the people he's calling out - pot kettle black syndrome.
He gained it for the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)