The Super League (18 Viewers)

in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
I'm sorry, but if people are so triggered by seeing a rainbow flag or rainbow whatever, then they really must have some, umm, unresolved issues.
"Its just a rainbow". That's pretty disingenuous to say the least, for obvious reasons.
As for the comments under the post, well what do you expect when half of the fanbase are fundamentalist muslims? I don't blame them either, keep this stuff out of football. I don't think gay people need a single post of support from a football club to feel validated. It wasn't also 'just a coincidence' that juve posted this at the same time UEFA were getting heat for banning Munich from lighting up the Allianz in pride colours. It's a political stunt, nothing else. It would be stupid to assume that this was a genuinely heartfelt statement from juve to the LGBT community.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
"Its just a rainbow". That's pretty disingenuous to say the least, for obvious reasons.
As for the comments under the post, well what do you expect when half of the fanbase are fundamentalist muslims? I don't blame them either, keep this stuff out of football. I don't think gay people need a single post of support from a football club to feel validated. It wasn't also 'just a coincidence' that juve posted this at the same time UEFA were getting heat for banning Munich from lighting up the Allianz in pride colours. It's a political stunt, nothing else. It would be stupid to assume that this was a genuinely heartfelt statement from juve to the LGBT community.
This is also pride month. Not just a coincidence.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I'm sorry, but if people are so triggered by seeing a rainbow flag or rainbow whatever, then they really must have some, umm, unresolved issues.
It is blown out of proportion

google.png

No one questioning this one tough

I can say this is the most unappropriate for those peoples. This is the symbol of GAY :p

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

dunno how reliable this source is (it's probably legit, the vs thread has screenshots of the alleged verdict, i just don't understand a word from it), i still love these madrid court rumors anyway :D so apparently the madrid court ordered uefa to cancel the agreements with those 9 pussies who backed out, or else both uefa and ceferin would risk "penalties"

it might be one of the reasons why agnelli mentioned today that he thought that legal actions will be successful

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
PSG spending like crazy for years and they continue to do so without any balance. Brownnosing Cheferin and UEFA.

Financial Fair Play my ass.

More like Financial Fraud Playbook.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

dunno how reliable this source is (it's probably legit, the vs thread has screenshots of the alleged verdict, i just don't understand a word from it), i still love these madrid court rumors anyway :D so apparently the madrid court ordered uefa to cancel the agreements with those 9 pussies who backed out, or else both uefa and ceferin would risk "penalties"

it might be one of the reasons why agnelli mentioned today that he thought that legal actions will be successful
Damn

AE593053-AF89-40AF-9E09-9CD6C028CB70.gif

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
https://football-italia.net/boban-u...-battle-absurd-to-think-england-are-favoured/

Boban making me sick in my own mouth.

“Football must be grateful to England for how it reacted and also to countries like Italy: [FIGC President] Gabriele Gravina is among those who fought.
“But the real winners are football, the people who love it and, if I have to name a name, [UEFA President Aleksander] Ceferin.”
He was always a prick. I think it must be a requisite to have a position at FIFA or UEFA, and I include Michel Platini in that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
https://football-italia.net/boban-u...-battle-absurd-to-think-england-are-favoured/

Boban making me sick in my own mouth.

“Football must be grateful to England for how it reacted and also to countries like Italy: [FIGC President] Gabriele Gravina is among those who fought.
“But the real winners are football, the people who love it and, if I have to name a name, [UEFA President Aleksander] Ceferin.”
He is just a pissed baboon because of the Muntari ghost goal.
Anyway I dont think he is a lawyer so fuck him...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Captain of Croatia in WC 98.

Can't find a speech from the cabin but i believe he must have been instrumental in motivating his co-players.
Yeah he was a leader in many ways. When he was playing for Dinamo, he confronted and kicked police officer that harrased home fans. It was politically tensed situation, with Croatia looking for independance while shackled by then regime. His action later was one that inspired many Croats to rebel and continue fighting for independance. But wc semifinal though, he fucked up. Gave a ball away cheaply and France equalized, later won 2-1 :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

1:10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)