The Super League (27 Viewers)

in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Even though UEFA unlike FIGC has a lot of money in their account, the money is still generated by the football clubs and nation teams around Europe and essentially belongs to them as UEFA is supposed to be a self-regulating body. Would feel very wrong if Juve, Barca and Real sued UEFA and got a large chunk of money that should be used for more meaningful things than the wages of Ronaldo, Hazard and Griezmann

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Unfortunately I think he’s right. PSG and Bayern are not joining so without EPL it’s only a Spanish Italian alliance.
For now at least. Lets see how things develop. I could see the inclusion of higher-level historic clubs from other leagues as well such as Ajax for example.

I see this ending up as a continental, almost Euro zone thing.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
For now at least. Lets see how things develop. I could see the inclusion of higher-level historic clubs from other leagues as well such as Ajax for example.

I see this ending up as a continental, almost Euro zone thing.
Agreed. Who needs to put more money into EPL anyway?
I don't understand how EPL clubs agreed to join knowing the L9 rule? Doesn’t make sense. Maybe the intention was to destroy it from the outset.

Mar 3, 2014
I don't care about Ceferin and UEFA, I just want Premier League clubs to be smashed by SL lawyers and for Juve to possibly benefit financially from that.
They’re going to have to make a decision. EPL teams may owe the super league a ton of money. I do think they aren’t going about it right. Ucl isn’t the problem. It’s serie A. If you really want to beat the EPL, you’ve gotta to merge domestic leagues - la liga + Serie a is a start. And if you really want a powerhouse you include Ligue 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)