The Super League (15 Viewers)

in favour of Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Need to sue them for defamation. We can win this.
Well, I still think all of that is a sharade and preplanned and we don't know even 20% of the story, or let's say no more than 20% of all Super League related stuff has been said or made accessible to the public and us fans, etc...

Having said that it's not that farfetched to think that they all agreed for the one side to stop proceedings and the other side to not sue and look for some compensations, for example, I don't know...

It's a multi billion dollar game with very powerful players, they can easily act publicly like enemies for the sheep that we are and looking for the best and most profitable solution that benefits all of them, including uefa/FIFA behind closed doors...

Or I don't know, this whole thing just looks very fishy to me from the start, maybe it's just my dark and ever doubting personality, not everything is a conspiracy I agree, but still...

Meh, whatever, it's still a nice show to watch and follow, I'm eager to see how it ends...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This idiot really thought this dictator act of his will fly with arguably the most powerful family on the continent?

And they are just getting started lol

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Well, I still think all of that is a sharade and preplanned and we don't know even 20% of the story, or let's say no more than 20% of all Super League related stuff has been said or made accessible to the public and us fans, etc...

Having said that it's not that farfetched to think that they all agreed for the one side to stop proceedings and the other side to not sue and look for some compensations, for example, I don't know...

It's a multi billion dollar game with very powerful players, they can easily act publicly like enemies for the sheep that we are and looking for the best and most profitable solution that benefits all of them, including uefa/FIFA behind closed doors...

Or I don't know, this whole thing just looks very fishy to me from the start, maybe it's just my dark and ever doubting personality, not everything is a conspiracy I agree, but still...

Meh, whatever, it's still a nice show to watch and follow, I'm eager to see how it ends...
There is no way UEFA and those 3 clubs are in this together. Just no way. Especially UEFA, whose entire existence is literally under threat if even one game of Super League is ever played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)